Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse
Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse / Hostel in Seoul offers high quality, low cost accommodation in the heart of Sinchon and Hongdae area.
Want to feel the youthful heartbeat of Seoul? Then you shouldn’t miss out being in Kimchee Sinchon. Situated in the heart of Hongdae-Sinchon area, its streets lined with trendy and quirky shops and cafes, you would be like Alice in Wonderland, wondering what is the next surprise waiting around the corner.
The nightlife in Hongdae caters to the budget-conscious. A good night out doesn’t have to burn a big hole in your pocket. Gather with your roommates and friends and head to Hongdae. You would be spoilt for choice when it comes to a vibrant nightlife. Put on your dancing shoes and wow with your fancy dance steps or show off your vocals at the noraebangs!
If you are here for short-term studies at one of the renowned universities in Seoul, we offer the perfect accommodation. Within walking distance to Yonsei, Sogang University and Hongik University, going to school and back would be a breeze.
Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse is the choice for budget conscious travellers who want to not only stay in Seoul but feel what it’s like to live in it. Ready to book your Seoul Guesthouse?
We have a wide selection of rooms, from private ensuite rooms to a six-bed dorm for the really price-conscious traveller. The rooms have brand-new furniture, linen, towels, computers and electronics, etc.
We have air-conditioning in every room, free 24hr Wi-Fi, free Internet access, free lockers, free washing machine usage and free clean and fresh linen and towel.
Extremely informative English-speaking staff offer detailed information and advice on directions, attractions, good show and some of the Korea's most popular restaurants, cafes, bars, and clubs, all within a few minutes walk.
Hong Guesthouse puts you in the heart of everything Seoul has to offer.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Reception closes at 11.00pm. In the event that you'll be checking in late, please let us know in advance so that we can make arrangements to have someone waiting for you. Our hostel has a no-smoking policy. There's no curfew.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
By Subway (Regular AREX)
Time Travel: 45 mins / Cost: 3800 won Recommended!
1. Take the regular AREX will take you to 'HongIk University' station directly
2. Upon arrival at 'HongIk University' station, look for Exit 4.
3. Come out of Exit 4.
4. Walk toward K2 and walk pass K2 Store and Cafe Bene
5. Keep walking straight untill you see 'TOUS LES JOURS' Bakery on the other side of the street.
6. Cross the crosswalk towards 'TOUS LES JOURS' and continue walking straight into smaller street by the 'TOUS LES JOURS'
7. At the First intersection, make right.
8. You have arrived at Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse
By Limousine Bus (No. 6002) (Cost: 10,000KRW)
Time Travel: 60 mins / Cost: 10,000 won
1. Exit door # 5 or # 12 on the 1st floor at the airport
2. You will see the sign ' 5B ' or ' 12B '
3. Take the Airport Limousine bus No. 6002 at gate 5B (or 12B)
4. Get off at 'HongIk University' Bus Stop.
5. After you get off the bus, cross the street towards 'Pizza Hut'
6. Turn Left and walk towards Subway Station Exit 8
7. Keep walking straight and pass Subway Station Exit 4.
8. Walk pass K2 Store and Cafe Bene
9. Keep walking straight untill you see 'TOUS LES JOURS' Bakery on the other side of the street.
10. Cross the crosswalk towards 'TOUS LES JOURS' and continue walking straight into smaller street by the 'TOUS LES JOURS'
11. At the First intersection, make right.
12. You have arrived at Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse
Sinchon and Hongdae area is youthful and full of energy. You can find everything here, including Department Store, trendy stores, and every kind of restaurant and bar that you could imagine. The streets of Sinchon and Hongdae light up at night with glowing neon signs for night clubs, bars and the noraebang.