La Banda Rooftop Hostel
Why should you stay with us?
We have the best location in the city. We have an incredible rooftop hangout with stunning views of the cathedral. We have big family dinner parties every night on the roof. We love showing people our side of Seville, and our personal favourite spots to eat, drink and chill.
La Banda was dreamt up 8 years ago by 2 brothers and 2 best friends from the UK whilst travelling in Latin America. Our concept is simple La Banda = the gang of friends. This is the vibe that we strive to create in every aspect of the hostel. From the moment you enter, you become part of La Banda. Our clientele are young, open-minded travellers with a passion for people, music and culture. If this sounds like you, then we would love you to come and be part of our Andalusian adventure.
Our fresh, modern family home has three great spaces:
• A funky reception lounge, themed on our favourite music and art from around the world. We’ve got breakfast, board games, free computers, free wifi, and someone around 24 hrs a day to help you out.
• A fantastic kitchen, with great utensils, lots of cooking space and food storage.
• A laidback rooftop garden where we get together for paellas, family meals, themed nights, mojitos, drinking games and giant JENGA!
• Clean, modern rooms with free lockers, free padlocks and bed linen.
• Amazing free walking tours with young, passionate, English speaking guides who seriously know their stuff.
• We can help you see the best flamenco in the city, eat the best tapas, and see the sights other tourists don’t know about.
• Every night there is a bar crawl with only the best backpackers in the city.
This is not a corporate chain hostel. We are an intimate, down-to-earth group of mates who love travelling and socialising. Come be a part of it!
Check in: 13.00
Check out: 11.00
Credit card facilities
Cancellations must be notified to the hostel directly at least 48 hours prior to arrival not later than 12am. In the event of a cancellation, the booking deposit and booking fee are non-refundable.
Easter (13-20 abril) Feria (5 – 12 May). During semana santa and Feria de abril, cancellations less than 7 days prior to your arrival will incur a charge of 100% to the amount of your booking.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Check in: 13.00
Check out: 11.00
Credit card facilities
We require a valid ID or passport for each guest checking in. No copies, no driving license, no student cards accepted.
We do NOT accept guests under the age of 18 years old. Any bookings with children under the age of 18, will be refused accommodation and we will be unable to refund if you have have failed to inform us within 48 hours of arrival.
Cancellations must be notified to the hostel directly at least 48 hours prior to arrival not later than 12am. In the event of a cancellation, the booking deposit and booking fee are non-refundable and you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Groups of over 6 people must contact directly with the hostel before booking.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Address: Calle Dos de Mayo 16.
From the Airport
-By bus: There is only one bus from the airport to the city (EA Bus, 4euros one way, pay driver). You should get off at the Torre de Oro on Avenida Paseo Colon. From here find an electric bike shop called E-Paseo (21 Paseo Colon) and turn down the road (away from the river). This is Calle Dos de Mayo. We are about 200metres down on the left, Number 16.
-By taxi: A taxi to la Banda Rooftop Hostel will cost around 25 - 30 euros, plus an extra charge for luggage.
From the bus Stations
-Bus Station Prado de San Sebastian: This bus station is around 15 minutes walking from the hostel (or 2 minutes tram ride - get off at the Archivos de Indias stop). Come out of the bus station onto Avenida Carlos V. Cross over the roundabout onto Calle San Fernando (a pedestrianized road with tram). Follow San Fernando and the tramway onto Avenida Constitucion. Just after the post office/ oficina de correos, take the road to your left. Follow this road down through the archway on the right. You are on Calle Dos de Mayo. We are number 16. 100meters on your right!
- From the Bus Station Plaza de Armas: This bus station is located very close to our hostel, around 15 minutes walking. When you come out of the bus station you need to take Arjona St in the direction of the bullring (plaza de toros). Continue straight onto Paseo Colon Avenue. Once on Paseo Colon turn left down the fifth street (the river is on your right side, on the corner is an electric bike shop called E-Paseo). This is Calle Dos de Mayo. We are about 200metres down on the left, Number 16.
In case your bag is too heavy you can take a taxi around 5 euros plus an extra charge for luggage
From Train Station Santa Justa
-By Bus: Take the bus number 21 to Torre del Oro on Paseo Colon. From here find an electric bike shop called E-Paseo (21 Paseo Colon) and turn down the road (away from the river). This is Calle Dos de Mayo. We are about 200metres down on the left, Number 16.
-By Taxi: A taxi to La Banda Rooftop Hostel from Santa Justa Train Station will cost around 10 Euro, plus an extra charge for luggage.
The hostel is 2 minutes walk from the Cathedral, Royal Palace and Plaza de Toros. We are 10 minutes walk from the main bus stations, and under five minutes walk from the airport bus stop. Better location? Impossible!