Jadran Hotel - Sibenik is situated in the very heart of Sibenik, at the coastline, next to the UNESCO Cathedral of St. Jacob.
Jadran Hotel - Sibenik offers you a comfortable accommodation in its 57 rooms with the capacity of 105 beds. All the rooms are equipped with satellite TV, mini-bar, phone and one part of the rooms is air-conditioned. It has been categorized with three stars. In the hotel complex there is the tavern Kula in which, in the authentic Dalmatian atmosphere, you can enjoy fish specialities and first class wines, a restaurant a - la Carte and a coffee bar with the terrace by the sea, where you can enjoy a rich offer of various dishes a - la - Carte, hot and cold beverages, and always a welcome home-made cake. At your disposal there are also some other special services: business lunches and snacks, cocktail and birthday parties, baptisms and other similar events.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Direct dial telephone
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 21 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Restaurant is a - la - Carte, serves hot and cold beverages, and always a welcome home-made cake. There is also a coffee bar with the terrace by the sea, where you can enjoy a rich offer of various dishes.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Split Airport
1. Head northeast 180 m
2. Take the 1st right toward F. Tudmana 350 m
3. Turn right onto F. Tudmana 30 m
4. Slight left to stay on F. Tudmana 650 m
5. Continue onto Route 6137 400 m
6. Continue onto Route 409 1.2 km
7. Turn right onto Otok Ciovo,Trogir 16 m
8. Turn right onto Kneza Trpimira 1 km
9. Kneza Trpimira turns slightly left and becomes Route 6091 11.8 km
10. Turn left to stay on Route 6091 210 m
11. Take the 1st left onto Route 6112 3.4 km
12. Sharp right onto Route 58 28.4 km
13. Continue onto Put Bioca 850 m
14. Turn right onto Velimira Skorpika 110 m
15. Turn left onto Stjepana Radica 1.5 km
16. Continue onto Kralja Zvonimira 160 m
17. Turn left onto Vladimira Nazora
Destination will be on the right 400 m
Franje Tudmana 52
The environment of Sibenik is well - known for its numerous picturesque places and natural beauties, as well as for the national parks of Krka and Kornati. At the moment one of the most popular tourist destinations in Croatia, the town of Vodice, is situated in the close vicinity of Sibenik.
Distances from points of interest:
Airport Split 51.6 km
Nearest bus station 500 m
Nearest exhibition center 100m
Nearest train station 700 m
Nearest shopping center 1 km