Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Cots available
- Fax Service
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Meals Available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Riga airport ...
We can offer a transfer - can be free of charge!
Traveled by bus to the center. Then go to the Riga bus-station and looking for the bus route Riga - Ragana - Sigulda. Ask bus driver to be released at Reina track - 2km before Turaida.
Travel by bus to the center. Then go to the railway station Origo. Also buy a ticket Riga - Sigulda. Sigulda find a bus and travel by bus Sigulda - Krimulda or Sigulda - Ragana - Riga and ask to be released at Reina track.
Or when arriving by train call +37129331001 and Reina track staff will come towards you!
1. Head south 1.0 km - to Riga town center
2. Continue straight ahead for P133 1.0 km
3. Take the exit for Charles Ulmanis gatve 1.6 km
4. Slight left at Lielirbes 2.6 km
5. Continue along Kalnciema Street 0.9 km
6. Continue along Krisjana Valdemara street 1.1 km
7. Continue along Krisjanis Valdemara street 1.2 km
8. Turn right at Raina Boulevard 0.5 km
9. Turn left at Brivibas 3.6 km
10. Slight right at the Freedom gatve 7.6 km
11. Continue on A2 25.3 km - road Riga - Sigulda
12. Take exit toward Valmiera / Inchukalns A3 0.3 km
13. Keep left at the fork to continue to move towards the A3 and onto the A3 8.6 km in Ragana
14. Turn right to Turaida - Reina trase
15. After 8km you'll see at left Reina track!
Turaida (Turaida castle) - 2km, Sigulda - 5km, Krimulda - 1km... We located in Gauja National Park! 50km from capital of Latvia - Riga. Sigulda is situated on a picturesque stretch of the primeval Gauja river valley. Because of the reddish Devonian sandstone which forms steep rocks and caves on both banks of the river, Sigulda has been called the 'Switzerland of Vidzeme'. Sigulda is known for the colors of its trees in autumn. Sports such as skiing, bobsledding, and the luge are popular in wintertime, but bungee jumping, vertical wind tunnel, hiking and golf is practiced during the rest of the year. Turaida (German: Treiden; Treyden) is a part of Sigulda and its most famous site is the Brick Gothic Turaida Castle. (2km from Reina track) Gauja river is one of the longest rivers in Latvia. Gauja valley is full of pedestrian and bicycle tracks, caves, ruins and beautiful views. Reina track is situated in Gauja National Park by the side of Gauja Valley.