Beary Best! by a beary good hostel
At Beary Best! we seek to retain the carefree charms and ways of a
backpacker hostel and simply to provide the true essentials: comfortable
and good value accommodation.
Carefully restored from an art deco heritage building, we offer a calm,
laid back and friendly environment with all the facilities we believe
truly matters for travelers... a dedicated lounge/dining area, multiple
female & unisex bathrooms, dorms of various sizes, bike storage
facilities and even an outdoor patio.
A little bus stop stands in front of the hostel and just across the
street is the brand new Chinatown MRT station with connections to all
key Singapore attractions – Marina Bay Sands, Sentosa Island, Orchard
Road, Bugis, Esplanade and Suntec City!
Every Bunk Bed comes equipped with:
- individual power points with built in universal adapters
- 9-inch hotel grade spring mattress
- comfy pillows, quilt and fresh sheets
- specially customized metal bunk beds
Beary Best Facilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
- 24 hours reception & NO CURFEW
- Security key card access + CCTV
- Free Wifi throughout the hostel
- Free use of netbooks
- Free basic breakfast (selection of cereals, spreads)
- A chill out and comfortable guest lounge with Netflix
- A nice outdoor garden patio (very useful for sunny days!)
- Spacious bathrooms including Ladies only bathrooms at all floors. All
with hot water and shower gel
- Pantry facilities (microwave, toaster oven, toaster, fridge)
- Free All day hot water, hot chocolate, coffee and tea
- Left luggage room (free on check in and check out day. Charge applies
for longer term storage)
- Ridiculously cheap drinks, snacks and convenience items for sale
- Self service laundry
- Fire Safety Certification
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Not Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
* Check-In time: 2:00pm onward (early check is subjected to availability)
* Check out time: 12:00pm (you are of course still welcome to hang
around with us until your flight time)
** We accept payment in cash (SGD), Visa and MasterCard.
*** A refundable security deposit of SGD15 will be collected upon
check-in. This will be returned upon an incident-free check out. =)
**** You may cancel/change your reservation free of charge up to 48
hours before arrival.(48 hours is calculated from the default check in
time of 2:00pm).
A penalty equal to full stay is applicable for no shows and late
changes. Deposits paid are non refundable. Please inform us ahead in
advance if there are any changes to your travel plans.
***** We are a tourist backpackers hostel and therefore do not typically
accept Local Residents - please write in or contact us for
clarification before booking your stay.
****** Young children are not typically suitable for the hostel. To
upkeep the environment of a backpackers hostel, we do have a policy of
NO children under the age of 14.
In addition, for children aged between 7 years to 13 years to be
accepted as guests, the entire dorm must be booked out.
Again, please write in or contact us for clarification before booking
******* For the safety and comfort of our general guests, we reserve the
right to refuse service to guests we deem unsuitable. Booking fees with Hostelworld are non-refundable.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1) Board the MRT from Changi Airport station to Tanah Merah Station (2 stops later, ~8 min)
2) Switch to the train towards the City/Joo Koon and alight at Bugis station (8 stops later, ~16 min)
3) Walk to the Downtown Line connection and board the train towards Chinatown Station. Alight at Chinatown MRT station (5 stops later, ~8 min)
4) Turn right and walk towards Exit F (Hong Lim Complex). Take the escalator/lift up to the street level.
5) Look across the road and you will immediately spot Beary Best! with our colourful windows and blue Beary sign.