1. Deposit will be forfeited if any items issued are lost or damaged.
2. Customers are responsible for their own belongings. Coziee Lodge is not liable for any stolen, broken or damaged personal items.
3. Check-out timing at 12 00 hrs, check-in timing at 14 00 hrs. Reception will cease operation after 00 00 hrs. For late check-in, please write in to inform in advance.
3. No eating or drinking in rooms (esp. durian)
4. Children below age of 15 are not allowed in the dormitories unless accompanied by an adult.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Free Breakfast
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- No Curfew
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1) Refunded deposit of SGD $20.00 will be collected upon check-in.
2) Only CASH payment accepted.
3) Customers are responsible for their personal belongings. Coziee Lodge will not be liable for any stolen, broken or damaged person items.
4) Deposit will be forfeited in the event where items issued are lost or damaged.
5) Check-out timing is at 11 00 hrs, Check-in timing is at 14 00 hrs. For any early or late check-in, please inform in advance. Please ensure the hostel acknowledge your request in e-mail or written format.
6) Reception operating hours: 08 30 to 23 30 hrs.
7) House-keeping timing is from 11 00 to 14 00 hrs. We strictly abide to our timing so as to ensure the cleanliness of our hostel.
8) Strictly no eating or drinking in rooms (especially durians or alcoholic drinks).
9) Children below age of 15 are not allowed in the dormitories unless accompanied by an adult.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The easiest and cheapest way to travel to our hostel is by MRT (Mass Rapid Transit). Guests are advised to
1) purchase an EZ-Link card from any MRT ticketing offices. The card is priced at $12, whereby $7 is the stored value for your use while $5 is the non-refundable price of the card. The EZ-Link card is generally used to pay for public transportation such as bus and MRT. For more information, please click here.
2) purchase a Tourist Pass only from selected MRT ticketing offices. For more information on pricing and purchasing, please visit The Singapore Tourist Pass.
3) purchase a Standard Ticket from any MRT ticketing offices. For guests traveling from Changi Airport MRT station, please purchase a standard ticket with a value of SGD $1.90. For more information on pricing, please visit Transit link.
If you are coming from Changi Airport, board the train at Changi Airport Terminal 2 MRT station. Transfer at Tanah Merah station to train going towards Joo Koon Station. Alight at Kallang MRT. Exit the station by Exit A. Please refer to map below for directions.
Taxi / Car:
Travel by PIE (expressway) and exit at Kallang Bahru (Exit no. 12). Travel towards the direction of Geylang Lorong 1 (we are situated along this road) and look for unit 77A.
Coziee Lodge is strategically located within the central area of Kallang, making us a short distance to several of Singapore’s main attractions and districts. Getting around town is easy with Kallang MRT station located just 3 minutes walk from us (map). Additionally, surrounding us is a great selection of restaurants that offer authentic local delicacies from Chinese, Indian and Malay cuisines.