Located just within the fringe of the city centre, Hotel Lulu offers budget accommodation and is an ideal location for holiday makers and business travelers alike.
Conveniently located in Singapore, Lulu Hotel is a right place for travelers wishing to get around the city easily. With its ideal spot, this budget hotel is just a short stroll from Chinatown MRT Station and Outram Park MRT Station can also be reached in a short distance. This lovely hotel is also close to many popular tourist attractions including newly renovated Chinatown Point Shopping Centre, People's Park Complex, and People’s Park Centre. The Central Business District and City area can be accessed within a walking distance. Plus, the shopping area is just a short train ride.
All guest rooms are clean and air conditioned. Reception is available for 24 hours. Adaptors, reading lights and tea & coffee making facilities are provided.
If seeking an affordable and convenient location in Singapore, Lulu Hotel would be a smart choice for you.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Children and extra beds:
(1)Infant 0-1 year(s)Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charges.
(2)Children 2-5 year(s): Stay for free if using existing bedding.
(3)Guests over 5 years old are considered as adults.
2. Airport transfer is available with charge(SPG 10)
3. Earliest check-in: 1:00pm, and check-out: 12:00noon.
4. Cancellation policy: 2-day advance notice before the arrival date is free of charge. In case of No Show, total amt will be charged.
Distance from City Center: 0km
Distance to Airport: 20km
Number of Floors: 2
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Changi International Airport
1. Walk to MRT Changi Airport Station. Board the train towards Tanah Merah Station (EW4) to Outram Park station (EW16)
2. Switch to purple NE line and alight at the next stop - Chinatown MRT station (NE4)
3. Exit through Exit A, make a right U-turn and turn left (10m) into the first back alley. Walk on for another 20m and you will reach the end of the alley, looking across a very famous and crowded dessert shop (Mei Heong Yuen)
4. Cross the road and walk into the back alley right of Mei Heong Yuen for another 30m and you will reach Smith Street.
5. Turn right and look for 78A SMith St (5m distance) to reach us!
*Estimated fare: S$1.72 + S$1 Ticket Deposit.
Estimated travel time: 45 to 60 minutes
1. Walk to the bus stop at Passengers Terminal Building-2 (PTB2) Basement
2. Board Bus 24 and alight after GE Life Centre, Changi Road (22nd stop)
3. Board Bus 51 and alight at Opposite Hong Lim Complex, Upper Cross Street (21st stop)
4. Walk to 78A Smith Street to reach us! ☺
*Estimated fare: S$1.92.
Estimated travel time: 65 to 80 minutes
1. To and From Changi International Airport: 25 minutes by taxi (Please tell driver to send you to 'Hotel Lulu @ 78A Smith Street, Chinatown)
*Estimated fare: S$17 – S$20 per trip
By Airport Shuttle
(operating from all terminals)
• 9-Seater bus: S$9 per adult, S$6 for 3 – 11 yrs (only to hotels in city area), S$60 for whole bus to any location island-wide
• 7-Seater Maxi-Cab: $60 for whole cab to any location island-wide
Located at all arrival hall level for all terminals:
Terminal 1: Near Information Counter
Terminal 2: End of arrival hall
Terminal 3: In front of Cheers convenient store
Budget Terminal: Directly outside terminal
Hotel Lulu is located close to many popular tourist attractions including newly renovated Chinatown Point Shopping Centre, People's Park Complex, and People�s Park Centre. The Central Business District and City area can be accessed within a walking distance. Plus, the shopping area is just a short train ride.
It's easy to spend a fortune in Singapore shopping and eating. So why not save a few dollars by choosing warm and cozy accommodation that puts you in the heart of the city?