Moni Gallery Hostel
Singapore Latest & Most Exciting Backpackers Art Hostel is Here, ever thought of staying in an Art Gallery? Is totally a new experience, with the best environment. Newly Opened in January 2012, we are definitely the cleanest and freshest hostel in town. We are only 5 min from the MRT Subway Station.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1) We only accept payment in Singapore dollars, payment by credit card will have additional 3% charges.
2) There will be a key deposit of SGD $50 per person upon check-in, REFUNDABLE to you upon your check-out or you can use your credit card detail for deposit.
3) Children 12 years old & below is not allowed in the dormitory room except classic, family & club room.
4) Children 3 years old & above need to book a bed for classic, family & club room.
5) We reserve the right not to accept guests which are deemed unsuitable, uncooperative & rude.
6) Please take note that our formal check-in time is at 2 pm to 11pm and check-out time is from 8am to 12 pm. Early check-in is subject to availability of beds. Late check after 11 pm (23:00hrs). Please inform us in advance by email.
7) PR and Singaporean is not accepted, because we are 100% tourist hostel.
8) We only put your beds or rooms on hold for just 8 hours after which will be void. Should there be any changes to your travel plans, kindly inform us early.
9) Advance internet booking is highly recommended. 3 Days of Advance Notice is required for postponements or any special changes made by you.
10) No cancellation or refund is allowed, it will be fully charged.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Upon arrival at Changi International Airport,
Get a free copy of 'The Official Map of Singapore' and other brochures that interest you. Moni Gallery Hostel is located at 263 Lavender Street Singapore 338795. Check out which Terminal that you arrive in: Terminal 1, 2, 3 or Budget Terminal? You can make your way to Moni Gallery Hostel by Taxi or MRT.
By Taxi - Road directions to Moni Gallery Hostel from Airport: Head towards the city on the PIE (Pan Island Expressway), exit at Kallang and then go straight ahead and turn right into Lavender Street. Continue to go straight ahead after Eminent Plaza (Do not turn left). About 200m ahead on the left is Moni Gallery Hostel.
By MRT subway - The Changi Airport MRT station is located at the basement of Terminals 2 and 3, and is linked to the arrival and departure halls by escalators and lifts. If you arrive at Terminal 1 or Budget Terminal , please proceed to the MRT station at Changi Airport Terminal 2 or 3, via skytrain or airport shuttle buses. Purchase a stored-value EZ-link card* or one journey card or Tourist Pass** from the MRT Station Control Room. The journey to reach us is about 30 minutes. After which, Moni Gallery Hostel is just 5 minutes of walk from Boon Keng Station (Exit C).
Taking a taxi is still the better and fastest way to reach us.
Please take note that our formal check-in time is 2 pm till 11pm and check-out time is 8am till 12 pm. Late check in time after 11pm (23:00hrs), please inform us in advance.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are conveniently located near the culturally rich Little India, the centre for Singapore's Indian community. This ethnic quarter is packed with interesting treasures awaiting you to discover. It is one of the most colourful and exotic places to visit when you are here in Singapore. The streets around Moni Gallery Hostel are pampered with retail shops and eateries. Modern shopping malls, Food center, the MRT subway and convenient public transportation are just 5 min within walking distance.