Rucksack Inn @ Lavender Street
We are glad you landed on this page! So come along and experience unique city backpacking in SIngapore- Rucksacker\'s style! We welcome all, as long as you keep an open mind and heart, and get ready to open youself to a world of colourful people (and staff!). Yes, we are open 24 hours everyday!
We hear you! And so the biggest highlight of our 3rd edition to the Rucksack Inn family, we have no stairs! Just step right in, roll those luggage into the comforts of our home. Soak right into the social atmosphere that we have created at our living space - a definite meeting point with other travellers.
We know the heat and humidity of our little hot spot here in Asia, so we have added lush green features to bring in the rainforest concept, and renew our technology (since we are in the urban jungle), say no to PC and hello to iMac. So check in now and check us out.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
*Terms and Conditions: Our reception is open from 8 am to 11 pm. If you are arriving after 11 pm, do let us know by email and we will make arrangements to welcome you. Our check in time is 2pm but if you arrive earlier and the bed is already available, we will be glad to let you check in. Check out time is 12 pm, but feel free to leave your bags with us at no additional cost if your flight is later in the day. * Policy regarding children: We are sorry that we do not accept guests under the age of 10. In an event of a cancellation within 72 hours of your arrival date or a No Show will result in a charge of the first night to your credit card. * We will keep the room/bed for you for 3 hours from the stated time of arrival after which it will be released. If there is a delay in your itinerary, we would appreciate if you could let us know through phone or email. * Due to the limited capacity at our Inn, priority reservations will be given to tourists.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Ways to get to us:
MRT (tube) Directions to Rucksack Inn @ Lavender Street- Changi Airport to Boon Keng MRT Station:
1. Proceed to Changi Airport MRT and take the East-West Line towards Tanah Merah.
2. Alight at Tanah Merah station. Proceed to Platform B and go in the direction towards Joo Koon.
3. Alight 12 stops later at Outram Park MRT. Exit the train and follow the signs to the North East Line (Purple Line) platform.
4. On the North East Line platform, board the train, going in the direction of Punggol.
5. Alight 6 stops later at Boon Keng MRT.
6. Take Exit C which is down a long corridor, with the passenger services office on your right.
7. When you come out of the station, you will see a large field of grass. Turn left, and you will see a block of apartments. Walk on the path in between the field and the apartment block.
8. Walk all the way down until you reach main road at the end of this path. This is Lavender Street. Turn left into this street.
9. In approximately 5 minutes, you will reach the intersection of Lavender Street and Bendemeer Road. Across the road to your right you will see Eminent Plaza. Look to your left, and you will see our main entrance.
If youre taking a cab, all cab drivers should be familiar with Lavender Street. Itll take about 20 minutes by cab. The cab fare should cost between $20-$25 depending on traffic.
If you have any queries and would like to call, you can call us for free from the phone booths at the airport terminal before exiting immigration.
Have a safe journey and we look forward to seeing you!
Our latest addition is located just minutes walk away from the bus terminal that gets everyone back and forth between Singapore and Malaysia. We are also a few minutes walk away from Lavender and Boon Keng MRT Stations that will get you right in the heart of town.