Superb Hub @ Bugis City
Nicely renovated hostel with small air-conditioned rooms!
10 MRT subway stations away from the Changi Airport, and right in the City Central is SUPERB HOSTEL, nestled in the historic Kampong Glam Conservation District, with beds and rooms.
Arriving at this hub after battling through the traffic in the city is akin to stumbling upon an oasis. You will first be ushered by a lane lined with bamboo trees.
Life is much akin to the growing process of bamboo trees. It is often discouraging. But for those who do things right and are not discouraged, things will happen. In the end, we will get the rewards meant for us.
Visit us and be rewarded - life in this Victorian House is lived at the interface between the constructed world and the natural world. It is relaxed, cosy and welcoming. Besides you save a lot of travelling time and transport expenses too.
Send us an email to get help.
Within a stone's throw away, you will find:
- Bugis MRT Station (5-min walk)
- Queen St Bus Terminal to Malaysia
- Bugis Junction (Shopping Mall, supermarket)
- Bugis Village (Souveniers, budget shopping)
- 7-11 stores, cheap & good food places (5-min walk).
- Money Changers & Travel Agents (1-min walk)
- ATM besides a 7-11 store (1-min walk).
- Arab Street: a designer\'s dream locale! (1 lane away)
- Sultan Mosque
- The Chinese Goddess of Mercy Temple
- Sri Krishnan Indian Temple
- The Cathedral of the Good Sherpherd
- Sungei Road Flea Market
- Sim Lim Square (Electronics and IT mall)
- Rochor Centre (Cheap/Good Foods & Postal Service)
- Bras Basah Complex (Post Office & Book Stores)
- Raffles Hospital (2-min walk)
- Raffles Hotel & National Library (5-min walk)
- Suntec City (< 25-min walk)
- River side to Marina Bay (good for jogging),
- Marina Bay Sands - Integrated Resorts (Casinoes)
- Coin phones to call locally & internationally.
There are many buses & a train near our Hub to bring you to nearby:
City hall, Raffles Place, Suntec City, Marina Bay, Casinos, Chinatown, Raffles Hospital, SGH, Tanjiong Pagar, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Orchard Road, Dhoby Ghaut, Little India, Immigration Building @ Lavendar MRT, Jalan Besar Swimming Complex, 24-hour Mustafa Shopping Centre, Geylang (famous for good food, night scene), SMU, etc.
To provide good value for our guests:
- We have various small, clean & no-frill air-con rooms.
- Each room has a nostalgic teak wood hall stand, with hooks, a mirror, a table top, a drawer, a locker, a fan, a reading light, a seat, OR the like.
- Each room is in a dormitory environment - with individual shower rooms & toilets in the common area.
- Each room is value-for-money to stay, comfortably small to help you save money.
- Some rooms have windows.
- Each guest has a clean bed, a soft-PV-covered mattress, a bedsheet, a pillow, a pillow case & a blanket.
- For the 1-head rooms, the high partioned walls do not cover up to the ceiling.
- For the 2-head rooms, each room has 2 single beds, 2 under-beds (low beds), 1 single bed with 1 under-bed, or 1 unit of 2-decker bed.
- For the dorm beds, they are usually grouped in a cabin room.
- Per night from 1pm to 11:59pm.
- No curfew.
- No visitor is allowed to enter the hostel for reasons of security and peace.
- Pay for each person:
- 1-head room is for only 1 person; 2-head room, 2 persons.
- Each kid of all ages (eg: 1 month old) is as a person.
- Book 1 more night if you wish to check in or store your things earlier than 9am.
- Our Storage Area opens at 9am till 9pm.
- UPDATE or CLARIFY your arrival DATE & TIME through SMS or EMAIL.
- The non-refundable deposit does not come to us. We will not refund any deposit for any reasons.
- Turn up on time & update us your late arrival.
- Pay or stay for the number of nights booked.
- Kindly update us the exact number of nights needed in advance, 72 hours before 1pm of your arrival date through SMS or EMAIL.
- Do not accept credit card payment.
- Pay an exact cash balance in ONLY SGD upon arrival.
- We will keep only the number of nights you have paid for.
- We do not provide airport pick-up service.
- We will not disclose your whereabouts, arrival or departure to others. Ask your people to contact you directly, not through us.
- You can find maps, useful tips about our hostel and places of interest.
- Email us 1st if the age range is below 10.
- Email us your special requests before any booking.
- Email us your arrangements (3-5 head room, etc.)
- Email us 1st if you wish to stay more than 1 week.
- Email us 1st if you wish to book for a group.
- Welcome only foreigners.
- Keep the unit clean, neat, fresh & peaceful.
- Iron and boil water in a given area.
- DO NOT KEEP YOUR VALUABLES IN OUR PREMISES.
- Authorise us to dispose of your items
without compensation when you are due to check out.
- Help us serve you better.
- Laundry - $10 per 5kg loading of washing &/or drying.
- Irons and boards. $1 per piece (ironing - self service)
- A hair drying corner is open for free on the 1st floor.
- A small Eating and Working corner on the 3rd level.
- Water boilers, a cooler, a microwave,
- Free High Speed Wireless Networks.
- Free to check emails (20-min per turn)
- Free Lockers for shared rooms/dormitories.
- Door Security Systems (ask for password to enter).
- A Fully-Covered Quality CCTV system.
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors, etc.
- Shower Gel (Free to use)
- $1 per towel for hire.
- We have lockers for storage, free if you collect your items before 9pm on the same day of checking out.
We look forward to welcoming you sincerely.
- Per night is from 1pm to 12 noon.
- Don't smoke, cook here. A microwave can be used to warm up your food.
- Full cash payment in SIN$ for the balance upon checking in.
- We will keep the room for the number of nights paid.
- 1-head room is for 1 person, no extra head is to be in the room for security or serenity reasons.
- No curfew.
- We reserve the right to release your room(s) if you are not punctual given a grace period.
- Please update your check-in time. We are reasonable and understanding.
- No breakfast is provided. There are many cheap and good eateries nearby.
Read our notice board for more details.
- We have 3 toilets and 5 shower rooms, more than eough for our guests.
- Each one head room has a 3-in-1 nostalgic hall stand - a mirror, a locker, a table top, and some hooks, or the like. Our 1-head rooms may not have high partitioned wall to the ceiling.
- Our 2-head rooms have two single beds, 2 under-beds, 1 2-bed decker.
Each room has a fan, an-airconditioner.
- Call our hot line at our door side for help.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Directions by MRT:
- Take a train from the Changi Airport Terminal 2.
- Tap your card to exit at Bugis MRT (EW12)
- Turn right & turn left up to Exit B.
- Walk along Victoria Street
(against the traffic flow towards Rattles Hospital ).
- Walk past Raffles Hospital (Ophir Rd).
- Walk past Landmark Village Hotel (past Arab St)
- Turn right into Jalan Pinang, Unit No. 2 (Blue-Yellow Corner Unit)
Directions by TAXI
- Alight at the back of Sultan Mosque, along North Bridge Road, facing a 7-11 Store.
- Face the 7-11 store, turn right & walk into 2 Jln Pinang (Blue-Yellow Victorian Corner Unit)
- Walk through our side walkway lined by bamboo trees.
- Press the door bell to check-in or call us for help.
>BY MRT Stop at Bugis MRT (EW12) Tap the card, turn right & turn left up to Exit B Walk along Victoria St. -Walk past Raffles Hospital -Walk past Landmark Village Hotel -Turn right into 2 Jalan Pinang >BY AIRPORT TAXI Get off ECP thru Rochor Exit Turn right to Beach Rd Turn left to Jalan Sultan Turn left to Victoria St (past Santa Grand Hotel into Jalan Pinang (before Arab St OR Turn left to North Bridge Road, Sultan Mosque Face 7-11 Store & walk right into 2 Jalan Pinang