The Hive Singapore Hostel
Seven years ago The Hive opened its doors to the world, and with support from all our guests over the years and the hard work and great service put in, were still going strong, seven years on.
• Our reception is open from 0730hrs to 2359hrs. Please inform us if you are not arriving within the opening hours.
• Cancellation Policy: Cancel 2 Days prior arrival charge 100%. No Show 100% charge.
• We do not accept Singapore Citizens and PR.
• Age Definition
o Infant – Up to 5 years (Must book whole dorm as private)
o Children – 6 years to 11 years (1 children can share bed with 1 adult)
o Adult – 12 years and above (No sharing of beds)
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
* Reception operates from 0800 to 2300 hrs. Check-in after 2300hrs is available but please inform us after booking.
* Only credit cards are accepted. Bookings made with debit cards will be ignored.
* Cancellation Policy: Cancel 2 Days prior arrival or No show will incur 100% charge of full booking.
* PROMOTION RULE: For guests who book 2 month in advance, you will receive our special online rates. The booking is non refundable and for any cancellation, we will charge the full balance.
* We do not accept Singapore Citizens and PR. Deposits will not be refunded and the booking will be treated as cancellation.
* Age Definition
** Infant – Up to 5 years (Must book whole dorm as private)
** Children – 6 years to 11 years (1 children can share bed with 1 adult)
** Adult – 12 years and above (No sharing of beds)
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Changi Airport MRT Station:
To Boon Keng MRT Station:
Board the train at Changi Airport and head to Tanah Merah Interchange.
Alight at Tanah Merah and transit to the East-West (EW) line heading towards Boon Lay.
Alight at Outram Station (EW 16) and transfer to the North-East (NE) line going towards Punggol (NE17). Alight at Boon Keng Station (NE 9).
Take Exit C (Boon Keng Road). Look across the field and you will see a black building with yellow windows. That's us!
Taking a taxi:
Tell the taxi driver to go to 624 Serangoon Road. Exit Bendemeer Rd from PIE (Pan-Island Expressway). Turn right at the junction of Eminent Plaza.
Stop at the bus-stop. We are located at the corner of the traffic junction.
Boon Keng MRT Station
Chinatown (Ethnic hotspot)
Little India (Ethnic hotspot)
Sentosa (Resort Island)
Kampong Glam (Ethnic hotspot)
Clarke / Boat Quay (Pubs / bars by the Singapore River)
Dhoby Ghaut (National Arts Hub)
Bugis (Colonial district)
Orchard Road (Shopping paradise)