Tree In Lodge
An environmentally-friendly and cosy backpackers' hostel by backpackers located 5-minute bus ride or 10-minute walk away from Outram Park MRT station, and comes with free Internet access and breakfasts. A female-only dormitory is also available.
We are only 30mins DIRECT from Changi Airport via train/metro ("MRT" in Singapore) along the GREEN line.
From Bugis MRT station, we are less than 3mins of walking distance.
We are within WALKING distance to more than 25 attractions right in the HEART OF THE CITY!
Globetrotting cyclists passing through Singapore will be entitled to 50% off the current prevailing rates for each night's stay. You won't find a better place to rest your tired legs and battled soul than in Tree In Lodge! Guaranteed, because we are cyclists ourselves.
What you'll get in return:
1) Breakfast is provided (expect more than bread and jam).
2) Our toilet/shower ratio to guest is 1:5 so there's less jam in peak hour usage.
3) Drinkable, filtered water is available 24/7, hot and cold.
4) Each bed comes with curtains for extra privacy, a reading light, a security locker and an extra powerpoint for electronics charging.
5) Free internet and wireless access for 24hrs at common area.
6) Laundry services available at a minimal price.
7) Free maps and information about attractions. Check with us for off the beaten trails!
8) Self sufficient kitchen, free for you to use.
9) Free luggage storage for check-in/out.
10) For cyclists, free storage of bicycles
11) Free walking tours and/or guided walks to nature spots and ecosystem in Singapore
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Reception Opening Hours:
- 0830h to 2130h daily
- Please contact us should you arrive later than 2130h
Check in & Check out policies
- Check-in time from 2pm.
- Check-out time - 11am on the day of departure.
Reservation & Cancellation policies
- Visitors with a reservation can arrange their arrival times individually with the hostel.
- Reservation will be held until 6pm, unless otherwise agreed with the hostel. If they have not been claimed by then, they may be given to other visitors.
- The hostel should be informed of cancellation at least 3 days before the scheduled check-in date.
- A charge equivalent to the balance of your first night's stay will apply for cancellation less than 3 days before arrival date or no-show.
- Payment in CASH (Singapore dollars) only.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
For those who FLY into Singapore:
- It takes approximately 38 mins by MRT* from Changi International Airport to Outram Park MRT station (EW16) on the East-West line (it's the Green line on the MRT map).
(*) MRT = Mass Rapid Transit, Singapore’s public train transport service
Directions from Outram Park MRT to our Hostel
-After coming out from the train, follow the (Purple) North-East line signage to go down one level, into an underpass.
-At the end of the underpass, turn left to EXIT H (New Bridge Road).
-Look out for directional signage at the end of the underpass pointing to Exit H.
-Take the escalators to street level (New Bridge Road).
-At the bus stop (#05069) besides Exit H, take either Bus No. 147 or 961 (bus fare SGD1.10).
-Alight at the 3rd bus stop, besides the Sikh Temple (the bus ride is only 5 mins).
-You have reached Block 149! Walk down the block and you will find us around the corner! Cool
Alternatively, you can WALK from Outram Park MRT ...
-At the end of the underpass, continue straight to EXIT F (Eu Tong Sen Street, Singapore General Hospital).
-Take the escalators/lift to street level (Eu Tong Sen Street).
-Walk down Eu Tong Sen Street in the direction of the Bus Terminal.
-Approximately 10~12 minutes later, you will walk past Silat Road Sikh Temple.
-Cross the traffic junction at College Rd and you will see our hostel!