Yes Chinatown Pt. Hotel
We are a budget hotel located at the centre of ChinaTown, which is the centre of Singapore city. With many attractions and shopping malls and stalls with new renovation will make your trip unforgettable!
We are a newly renovated small budget hotel located at the centre of Singapore - ChinaTown, whereby a lot of local attractions and shopping malls are situated here. Guests find themselves within walking distance to many attraction like the wet market,Chinatown night market,even the hottest night spot Clark Quay is also nearby, you can find a lot of food stalls, restaurants, pubs and many more!
With affordable price and prime locations, Yes ChinaTown Pt.Hotel will make your journey unforgettable!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Postal Service
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Please take note that if actual arrival time is more than 3 hours later than booking stated time, please kindly call us or email us otherwise your rooms may be sold base on no show policy.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Getting Here from Changi International Airport
Guests can reach the hotel via the following modes of transportation:
1. Walk to MRT Changi Airport Station. Board the train towards Tanah Merah Station (EW4) to Outram Park station (EW16)
2. Switch to purple NE line and alight at the next stop - Chinatown MRT station (NE4)
3. Exit through Exit A, make a right U-turn and turn left (10m) into the first back alley. Walk on for another 20m and you will reach the end of the alley, looking across a very famous and crowded dessert shop (Mei Heong Yuen)
4. Cross the road and walk into the back alley right of Mei Heong Yuen for another 30m and you will reach Smith Street.
5. Turn left and look for 68A (10m) to reach us!
*Estimated fare: S$1.72 + S$1 Ticket Deposit. Estimated travel time: 45 to 60 minutes
1. Walk to the bus stop at Passengers Terminal Building-2 (PTB2) Basement
2. Board Bus 24 and alight after GE Life Centre, Changi Road (22nd stop)
3. Board Bus 51 and alight at Opposite Hong Lim Complex, Upper Cross Street (21st stop)
4. Walk to 68A Smith Street to reach us!
*Estimated fare: S$1.92. Estimated travel time: 65 to 80 minutes
1. To and From Changi International Airport: 25 minutes by taxi (Please tell driver to send you to �Yes Chinatown Pt. Hotel @ 68A Smith Street, Chinatown)
*Estimated fare: S$17 � S$20 per trip
By Airport Shuttle (operating from all terminals)
� 9-Seater bus: S$9 per adult, S$6 for 3 � 11 yrs (only to hotels in city area), S$60 for whole bus to any location island-wide
� 7-Seater Maxi-Cab: $60 for whole cab to any location island-wide
Located at all arrival hall level for all terminals:
Terminal 1: Near Information Counter
Terminal 2: End of arrival hall (MacDonald side)
Terminal 3: In front of Cheers convenient store
Budget Terminal: Directly outside terminal
The Yes Chinatown Point Hotel is located less than a 20-minute walk from Alkaff Bridge, Coleman Bridge and Fort Canning Lighthouse. The Helix Bridge, Fountain of Wealth and Plaza Singapura Mall are a short drive from the hotel. Suntec City Mall and Orchard Shopping Belt are a mere 5 minutes away by car. Electronics Galore SimLim Square and Funan DigitaLife Mall are within a 20-minute walk.
It's easy to spend a fortune in Singapore shopping and eating. So why not save a few dollars by choosing warm and cozy accommodation that puts you in the heart of the city and allows you to spend more on other pursuits?