Internet Hostel Sofia
Located on the corner with Sofia s main shopping Vitosha Boulevard, our small hostel is a perfect place for travelers who want easy and clean accommodation. Spotted in the safest and most attractive area in Sofia, we are the only hostel between the famous buildings of Sheraton Sofia, Presidency Palace and the Court House! For less than 5 min walking you will reach: National Theater, National Art Gallery, City Garden, National Palace of Culture... Internet Hostel is right in the heart of the liveliest part of the city center, an area famous also with the best clubs, restaurants and trendiest nightlife spots… You can visit our Genuine Irish Pub and try a cocktail or drink a beer with other guests - we guarantee you evening full with unforgettable memories.... Go and get it yourself!
If you want to cancel or change your booking, it should be done at least 48h before your arrival date. Call us by phone or send email for confirmation for any changes.
All reservations are keep no longer than 2 hours after given arrival time. If you feel that could be late, please call us to keep the room/beds/ for you
Due to many customer's requests and opinions, from 2009 all the hostel is no smoking area! If you are smoker still can use our bar and other space next to the hostel /balconies and open stairway space/
Lowest mixed dormitory prices /8.00Euro and lower/, do not includes: breakfast, towels, PC, use of iron and other usually free of charges service. All en-suite rooms offered, are without breakfast and located separately from hostel main building /8-10min distance/
We calculate sums shown in your reservation: 1.00 Euro ~ 2.00 Bulgarian Leva
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
* If you want to cancel or change your booking, it should be done at least 7 days before your arrival date. Please send email for confirmation. Otherwise your credit card will be charged, equivalent for one night stay.
*All prices below 8.00Euro per person are without breakfast, towels and free internet access included. All en-suite rooms and 4pers Apartment offered, are without breakfast and located separately/8-10min/ from hostel main building
* All reservations are keep no longer than 2 hours after given arrival time. If you feel that could be late, please call us to keep the room/beds/ for you
* We offer pickup service. Send us email request and we will provide you with actual prices and conditions. We need at least 24h to organize the service. All the pickups should be confirmed by the hostel. Our cheap one day tours could be organized after your arrival.
* We calculate sums shown in your reservation: 1.00 Euro ~ 2.00 Bulgarian Leva. Accepted payments are in cash only; Euro or Bulgarian Leva
* We /like almost every hostel and hotel in the center/ do not have own parking. Near the hostel are few payable parking lots. The streets around the hostel are free for parking from 18:30 to 08:30h. Daytime there are hourly fee for on street parking /known as Blue Zone/, sending SMS to 1302 along with your car number .
* In attempt to keep peoples rest time and comfort we invite all guests looking for party and contacts with other tourists to visit the perfect place for this: our genuine Irish Pub. This way we trying to protect rights of the others, who needs more privacy in our small hostel.
* All ensuite rooms offered are located outside Hostel's main building/7-10min away/ and do not have breakfast
* Lowest mixed dormitory prices /9.00Euro and lower/ do not includes: breakfast, towels, PC, use of iron and other usually free of charges services.
* We have 10Euro key and room deposit for the dorm beds, and 15Euro for the private rooms.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1. From the train station:
By Taxi: Go out from the Train station and take a look in left. You will notice a new modern building, located approximately 100m. Go there, this is Sofia Bus Station. Next to the entrance gates of the Bus Station, you will see a small booth on the opposite side of the Information. This is the OK Supertrans taxi company. Ask the staff for a cab /they speak English/, showing them the address. The taxi will stop in front of the Court House. Take a look at the opposite corner of the crossing where is McDonald\\\'s restaurant. You will notice above it big signboard with our hostel name. Go to the arcade (next to antique shop, approximately 15m from McDonald\\\'s). In the arcade take the first entrance(white door) on your left and the hostel is on the second floor above a bar and restaurant. /We have big Signboard on the 2nd floor of the facade, easy visible from opposite side of the street, Court House and the crosswalk /. The taxi shouldn\'t cost more than 4 Leva daytime and 6 Leva night. Do not accept any direct taxi offers from train.bus station area!
By Train: Take train 1 of 7 and get off on Sheraton Sofia. Continue walking until you reach The Cort House/Building with 2 lions statues/. Take a look at opposite corner where_is McDonald\\\'s Restaurant. Follow above instructions.
2. From Sofia Airport:
A) Take bus No 84 from the airport and get off at the last stop (near Starbugs Coffee). Walk along Gurko Str. which later becomes Alabin Str. The hostel is on the left side in an arcade which is approximately 15m before you reach McDonald\'s on the corner. In the arcade take the first entrance(white door) on your left and the hostel is on the second floor above a small bar and vegetarian restaurant \"Dream House\". /We have big Signboard on the 2nd floor of the facade, easy visible from opposite side of the street, Court House and the crosswalk /
B) By Taxi - Go to \"OK Supertrans\" taxi company booth, located in arrivals terminal. Show them the address. They should give you a document for taxi order and will assist, guiding you to the cab or calling the cab driver. The taxi will stop on the opposite side of the street, where is located the hostel. Expect to pay between 9 or 13BGN /Bulgarian Leva/, day or nighttime. Few meters further you must see McDonald\\\'s restaurant. You will notice above it big signboard with our hostel name. Follow the above instructions.
*Do not accept any offers of \"taxi\" drivers trying to speak with you directly. Most likely you will be cheated with 3-4 times higher then taxi rates. Regular taxi rates at the moment are around 0.59 Bulgarian Leva daytime and 0.70 Bul Leva night rates per km.
*Please, pay attention that all reservations are kept no longer than 2 hours after given arrival time. If you feel that you could be late, please call us to keep the room/beds/ for you
* If you want to cancel or change your booking, you can do that, at least 48h before your arrival date. Call us by phone or send email for confirmation. Otherwise your card will be charged, equivalence for one night stay.
*Lowest mixed dormitory prices /8.00Euro and lower/ do not includes: breakfast, towels, PC, use of iron and other usually free of charges services. All ensuite rooms offered, are without breakfast and located separately from hostel main building /8-10min distance/
* We calculate sums shown in your reservation: 1.00 Euro ~ 2.00 Bulgarian Leva, the full amount is payable on arrival.
On the intersection of the Main Street, near Presidential Palace, Parliament House, St. Nedelia Church, City Garden with National Theater, Rotunda Shrine and National Court House. Within 10 min. walk of Alexander Nevski Cathedral and Crypt, Theater District and National Art Gallery (former King's Palace). With the new Metro line we are within 8 min from Central Train & Bus Station