We own two flats in a tenement house renovated in 2009 in which we have rooms to rent for all those looking for an inexpensive and cosy place with an honest host in a quiet neighborhood...main flat was renovated in the summer of 2010. Second flat is operating in the heat of the summer due to high-demand :)
We are in business since october 2010. Since that time we have catered to the needs of people from Turkey, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Norway, Sweden, England, Italy and, of course, from all over Poland. Oh, I also had one student from South Korea without much advertising! It was a funny miracle for which I am very grateful. We definitely had some great time together :) He stayed a week at my place during his monthly tour around Poland...here's what he send me via SMS sitting in a plane flying back to Seoul:
"I've been all around Poland, but you were the best Mark. I will never forget, thanks!"
We have learned a lot during this time and we always strive to get better. We have made a lot of investments for the 2011 season...We are so very excited to be able to be appear on this site as the first B&B/Guest House in Sopot.
Please DO send us and email/message stating the number of people and the date of your stay...i'm in the process of activating my account here and adding rooms, for now i have 2 - for 1 perons and for two....i have few others. Price varies ;)
Thank you very much for considering us ;)
Have a great stay, wherever you choose to go. Sopot will definately leave you satisfied and you will miss it!
Please let me know of any questions you may have.
I'm starting to use this online system and am not proficient in it yet.
Thanks for your understanding :)
We allow no smoking on the perimeter :)
Generally I highly encourage to drop the habit :) I did.
You get keys to the room, to the flat and code to enter the building
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Flats are located just off the main road that runs through Tricity (in Sopot it is called Al. Niepodleglosci, in Gdansk Al. Grunwaldzka)
I'm sure you can find you way around with google maps or viamichelin website - just enter Wybickiego 14, Sopot there and voila.
If your coming from the airport, you can take a taxi to Sopot, or go by bus to Gdansk Glowny, then by train to Sopot, from the train station its 4 minutes by foot to my flat :)
You can print my address - Wybickiego 14 - and ask around, people will help you. My apartment does not have any special signs - Kwatera Zrodelko - it's a normal house. After you find it, please press doorbell nuumber 2 :)
The flat is located...
1 min walk from:
* two shops
* big stadium (Stadion Lesny w Sopocie - along with Spa, Gyma and Restaurant)
* Tricity Landscape Park - very old forest, so soothing to walk around in a hot summer day :)
* bus stop to Gdansk (Oliwa, Zoo)
* the house where our late president (Mr Kaczynski) and his wife lived, before moving to Warsaw (the one before which they lit candles after the Smolensk Catastrophe).
2-3 min walk from:
* bus stop to Gdynia
(10 min - Sopot Aquapark - http://www.aquaparksopot.pl/ea/strony/index.php?lang=ang )
(20 min - Gdynia Glowna - Gdynia city centre)
* another bus stop to Gdansk
* 24/7 shop
* my friends with their rent-a-bike-and-perhaps-even-a-scooter deal :P
5 min walk from:
* Train station - SKM/ PKP (SKM is like a fast transit to Gdansk/Gdynia and nearby cities; PKP is a long-distance train station) - 20 min ride to Gdansk Glowny
* Park with different attractions for children
10 min walk from:
* Monte Cassino (the 'heart' of the city - promenade)
* 2 supermarkets (Carrefour, Alma)
* Forest Opera (Opera Leśna) - currently in renovation but soon-to-be one of the biggest concert arenas in Europe
15 min walk from:
* Pier (longest in Europe)
* Everything else ;) (Sopot is not that big ;P )
20 min walk from:
ERGO ARENA - Big concerts and stuff ;) - Lady Gaga - Nov 2010, Sting, Ozzy Ozbourne, Erykah Badu - Summer 2011
30 min taxi drive from the nearest airport - GDN - Lech Walesa Gdansk Airport