Hostel Life - Best Russia's hostel 2010 as per Russian National Hostel's Assosialtion and St. Petersburg Committee of Tourism official annual award.
You will appreciate the amazing location in the city center on Nevsky Prospekt 47/1, and the closest proximity to the principal city attractions. Bars, shops, metro, train station, museums, theatres, restaurants - all for your stay to be most exciting!
The following Terms and Conditions have been worked our to make your staying with us more comfortable, please read carefully.
1. Check-in time is at 1.00 p.m., check-out is at 12.00 a.m.
Cleaning time is from 12.00a.m. to 2.00 p.m. We ask that you respect these times.
We will not check you in if in out option, you are drunk or look untidy.
2. Hostel Life reserved the right to cancel or alter the booking arrangements in the case of no-show after 6.00 p.m.
3. If the guest has been absent more than 24 hours, Hostel Life reserves the right to enter his/her/room, to list his/her belongings and call the police.
4. All Citizens, who do not have Russian citizenship must make the registration of staying in Russia. According to the federal Law of 18 July 2006 № 109-FZ "On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation"
The cost of this service is 300 rubles per person.
5. VISITORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BELONINGS. The Proprietors are not to be held responsible for the loss of any valuables or property left in or around the rooms and halls at any time. All guests, their family, friends or visitors must entire that they take all responsible steps to ensure their own safety and that of others whilst on the property. The proprietors will not accept responsibility for any injury or loss caused whilst on or around the hostel.
6. VISITORS MUST REFRAIN FROM SMOKING, TAKING DRUGS, DRINKING STRONG ALCOHOL IN THE HOSTEL AT ALL TIMES.
We lay a fine of 3000 RUB on smoking/drinking hard alcohol in the hostel. If we see an open bottle with strong liquor we will have to confiscate it till the check-out.
7. IT IS PROHIBITED TO BE DRUNK INSIDE THE HOSTEL. If in our option, you are not sober and could cause any problems we reserve the right to put you out of the hostel and cancel your booking without refunding the payment done.
8. IT IS PROHIBITED TO disturb the public peace, be aggressive or disrespected to others. It is not allowed to make noise, listen to the loud music etc. At night (from 23.00 to 9.00) or disturb your roommates at any time.
9. Guests undertake to leave the room and public areas in a clean and tidy condition as found. It is on the guests’ own account to wash the dishes and clean the tables. Every comer has to change his/her shoes at the entrance. It is not allowed to store food and drinks in the rooms. We reserve the right to charge you, if in our option, the accommodation needs additional cleaning than would otherwise be reasonably expected.
10. Guest are responsible for any breakages or damage and must inform the reception of such. It is forbidden to use electrical heating devices or store inflammable or soiling substances.
The proprietors reserve the right to seek compensation for any damage discovered after guests have departed.
11. Under NO circumstances may more than the applied number of persons occupy each room. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse entry TO THE ENTIRE PARTY if this condition is not observed. Please inform us if you wish to have day visitors (from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.).
12. For the group booking (two or more rooms) there is a 3000 RUB damage/extra cleaning deposit.
Providing there is no damage or extra required the amount paid will be returned to you when you check out.
13. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOSTEL.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Airport transfers
- Board Games
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Meeting Room
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Getting to Hostel Life: From Railway station Moskovsky vokzal: minibus: K105, K187, 15 bus: 3, 7, 15, 22, 27, 105, 24, 181 trolleybus: 11 to stop Liteinyi prospekt or 11 minutes on foot. From Pulkovo Airport: bus: K3, 13, K13, K113 to subway station Moskovskaya From st. Moskovskaya to st. Nevsky prospekt, transfer to 3 line, to st. Mayakovskaya, then 5 minutes on foot
Enter from Vladimirsky pr d.1, intercom, elevator, 4 floor
Main City Attractions: The Hermitage 2.1 km
Russian Museum 1.4 km
St Isaac's Cathedral 2.4 km
Mariinskiy Theatre 3.4 km
Peter and Paul's Fortress 3.7 km
Kazan Cathedral 1.2 km
Anichkov Palace and Bridge 0.2 km
Lensoveta Theatre 0.25 km
St Petersburg Academic Filarmonic 1.1 km
Theatre de l'Europe 0.3 km
Church of Resurrection aka Savior on the Spilled Blood (1.7)
Saint Alexander Nevsky Lavra (2.3 km)
Our Lady of Vladimir Church (0.2 km)
Alexandrinskiy Theatre (0.5 km)
Filarmonic Jazz Hall (1.2 km)
Places to eat:
*Palkin - gourmand's restaurant with 200 years history of haut Russian cuisine (same building with hostel)
*2 Chopsticks - city's most popular sushi bar (same building with hostel)
* Teremok - cheap Russian bliny and soups of all kind (same building with hostel)
* Schast'e - new stylish restaurant with summer terrace perfect for romantic dinner, dinner with friends or just a glass of wine on Rubinshtein's street - St Petersburg gourmet boulevard - just around the corner
* Publika Bar - restaurant, bar and dancing for young and stylish - good food and best DJs - 200 metres down Vladimirsky prospect
* Coffee House - coffee shop downstairs free americano or espresso, breakfasts for our guests only for 99 rub, 15% discount for all the menu including delicious cheesecakes!