Right on Nevsk' Hostel
Right On Nevsk' is the only hostel right on St. Petersburg's main street in the historical heart of this city.
We have a balcony overlooking nevsky prospekt . a common area where smoking is allowed but no smoking is allowed in rooms. we have a free wireless internet throughout the whole hostel. Free washing machine. Filtered water that you can drink, and shower in without any problems
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- �Right On Nevsky� is at 45 Nevsky Prospect which is between Vladimirsky Prospect and Rubinshteyna Ulitsa. The entry door is between McDonald�s Restaurant and City Bank, so look for the �McD� sign as your landmark.
-Press 10 and the bell sign at the door.
- Go up two floors to find �Right On Nevsky� at Apartment 10 (lift available).
-In case of no answer, call +79112187343
�Right On Nevsky� hostel is between two metro stations, both also on Nevsky Prospect:
*3-minute walk from Mayakovskaya (Green Line 3) / Ploshchad Vosstanya (Red Line 1) metros *8-minute walk from Gostiny Dvor (Green Line 3) / Nevsky Prospect (Blue Line 2) metros.
Connections from International Pulkovo-2 Airport:
- A transfer by taxi could cost USD20 or more.
By public transport:
- From the airport arrival hall door take large bus #13 (18 roubles) or small buses K13, 3, 113, 213 (26 roubles) to Moscovskaya Metro station (12 minutes).
- Get on metro train, Blue Line 2 (20 roubles) and get off at either of two options:
1. Gostiny Dvor station which is the 7th stop. Exit metro station onto Nevsky Prospect and walk 8 minutes to �Right On Nevsky�
2. Gostiny Dvor station which is the 7th stop, stay in metro and change trains to Green Line 3, get off at Mayakovskaya Metro which is the 1st stop. Exit metro onto Nevsky Prospect and walk 3 minutes to �Right On Nevsky�.
Connections from Railway Stations:
1. If you are coming by train from Moscow it is an 8 minute walk from the Moscow Railway Station which is also on Nevsky Prospect.
2. If you are arriving at any of the other four Railway Stations in St. Petersburg you will find that they all have an adjacent metro connection which will bring you in to Nevsky Prospect, follow instructions above for metro destination to reach �Right On Nevsky�.