STF/ IYHF Best Hostel Skeppsbron
Best Hostel Skeppsbron is a new hostel located in Stockholm's Old Town, within walking distance of all of the city's major attractions. We have a range of private rooms and dormitories plus facilities including 3 kitchens and a common room. Linen can be rented at reception or guests may bring their own. Sleeping bags are not permitted.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Breakfast Included
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Bed linen, Wi-Fi and a basic breakfast of bread, butter, jams, cereals and tea/coffee are included in the price.
Towels for rent at 30SEK/towel.
We don't accept bookings for more than 20 persons online, please contact us over email for requests and confirmations.
If you book several beds in our mixed dorms and want to stay in the same room you need to contact us directly with your request.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1. Leave the Central station / City Terminal by choosing the exit Vasagatan.
2. Cross Vasagatan and go to the right, then you will have the Central Station building on your right side.
3. When you get down to Sheraton Hotel at Tegelbacken you go to the left and then right down to the water. Follow Strmgatan 200 meter.
4. Turn right when you reach the bridge towards the Swedish parliament building, follow Riksgatan between the two buildings.
5. Cross over Stallbron (bridge) and go to the left at Slottskajen so you will have the water on your left side and the Royal Castle on your right side.
6. Go around the Royal Castle by turning to the right when you reach Skeppsbron.
7. After 400 meters you will reach Skeppsbron 22 and Best Hostel Old Town Skeppsbron.
You can also go half the way with the subway from T Centralen to the subway stations Slussen or Gamla Stan and then walk the last distance, see the two green lines at the map. From the subway stations to Skeppsbron 22 the distance is 800 meters = a 10 minutes walk.
In the heart of Stockholm's Old Town, a few minutes from the centre of Stockholm. Right by the waterfront with a stunning view. The Ferry accross to Djurgarden, where you can visit the Wasa Museeum, Skansen and Grona Lund amongst other things, is just across the street.