Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy - all cancellations must be made via email.
2. Minimum 3 night stay policy between September 2015 – April 2016 .
3. Group booking policy: While we make the greatest effort to place all guests of a single booking into the same room, this is not always possible. Group bookings (2 people or more) that are not made directly with the hostel, are not guarantee to be allocated to the same room. To avoid having a group split up, please book well in advance.
4. All children must be accompanied by adults.
5. Peak Season Conditions 25 December 2015 - 10 January 2016 = 10 minimum night stay NO CHECK-INS OR CHECK-OUTS ACCEPTED Between December 30th 2015 and January 4th 2016.
6. Please note that there is a 1% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card. We do not accept payments with American Express credit cards
Christmas and New Year Period: 25 Dec – 10 Jan. All reservations made for these dates will be charged in full on December 1st 2015. This payment is non refundable if cancelled after this date. Failure to pay for your booking on December 1st may result in your booking being cancelled. Please book carefully
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
The easiest way to get to Glebe Village is to take a shuttle bus from the airport. The shuttle costs between $15-$17.
Shuttles run from 7am to 8pm.
How to Purchase
You can book online via the following website http://airportconnect.com.au/default.asp they offer online specials. Remember to call them on arrival at the international airport 1800 067 715.
To purchase on arrival from Domestic Airport
Go to the Traveller's Service Desk and ask for a ticket for the Airport Connect Shuttle or the Airbus. They will direct you to the bus stop.
To purchase on arrival from the International Airport
The best thing to do is call the shuttle company from a payphone on their free number 1800 067 715. They will then send a shuttle for you within aproximately 15 minutes. Go to Bay 34 to catch the shuttle.
You can catch a taxi which costs from $30-$50 depending on traffic.
Train and bus
Alternatively you can catch the train to Central Station and then catch a bus to VLA Glebe from Railway Square on George St. The 431 bus will take you to VLA Glebe , get off 2 stops after the Glebe Library and walk back for about 1 block, we are on the same side of the road as the bus stop. The 433 will take you to Glebe Library, a 5 minute walk away, just keep walking down Glebe Point Road until you get to 256.
Sydney buses require that you pre-purchase a ticket from most convenience stores to travel weekdays 7am-7pm, outside of these hours and on weekends you can pay cash. It should cost around $2-5 to bus here from the city.
We are within close proximity to Broadway Shopping Centre, Sydney University, UTS, Victoria Park, Sydney Fish Markets and Rozelle Bay. Sydney's CBD and main tourist can be reached via public transport within 10-20 minutes.