The apartment "the Rosone" is found in the island of Ortigia, in Syracuse,in the heart of the quarter of the Graziella, quarter of the fishermen devout people to the Madonna delle Grazie.
The apartment is located in the street Paolo Sarpi , where a time rose the church of the Monte Santo convent or San Nicola di Bari, where in the 1653 the Carmelitani remained here until 1735, when, under Carl V, marquis Diego Orsini ordered the demolition of the church together to the adjacent houses in order to facilitate the maneuvers of the troops engaged in the defense of the city besieged from the Spanish.
It was then reconstructed and of it news is had until 1905 when for its predecays static conditions sluice to the cult comes and then demolished. In the courtyard of ronco the V to the Graziella they find rosone and a registration that goes back to the church.
The apartment "the Rosone" in the heart of island of Ortigia, is adapted to accommodate two persons for their vacations to Siracusa.
Totally restructured and independent, it has:
- totally new kitchen with household-electric and accessories
- Furnace electrical worker
- conditioning- Air
- Double Bed
- Private Bath with shower
- Hair dryer
- Linen from kitchen and bed, towels
- Pots, glasies, cups, put down
CALL 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL!
The day of reservation: CALL 30 MINUTES BEFORE ARRIVAL FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE KEYS OF THE APARTMENT
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- Iron and Ironing Board