Situated 100 m from the enchanting sandy beach's of Arenella , and surrounded by garden of palms, cica trees, bougainvillea and cane flowers, in a pleasant seaside area with a colourful sea a few kilometres from Syracuse.
Elegantly furnished and composed of three bedrooms (two double and one twin), two bathrooms, large living-room and living kitchen. Terraces and spacious outside area in witch to relax in . Max occupancy 6.
The villa is provided with air conditioning, TV sat, a safe for your valuables, hair-dryer. Camino and barbecue.
The sea surrounding the Arenella bay has recently received the Blue Flag, given to clean seas. It is also recognized as attraction for divers. On request, it is possible to dive thanks to an agreement between the PADI and SSI Diving Centre and us.
Small animals allowed, once they are mentioned at the time of reservation.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Apartment Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Airport transfers
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Linen Included
- Mini Supermarket
- Pet Friendly
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes not included
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Villa Glicine is located at 7 km from the archaeological park of Syracuse. It is just at 50 km from Catania Airport.
You must arrive to LA ROSA SUL MARE and then we will guide you to the villa:
DIRECTIONS TO �LA ROSA SUL MARE
- DEPART FROM MOTOR-WAY MESSINA-CATANIA, or
- DEPART FROM MOTOR-WAY PALERMO-CATANIA, or
- DEPART AIRPORT TO Fontana Rossa, CATANIA
1. Go straight over small roundabout following signs for Siracusa.
2. Take and follow E45 �SS114- for 50 km towards Siracusa. (mostly dual carriageway).
3. Turn -off E45-SS114 sign-posted Siracusa at km 152,800, (before sign-posted to GELA or to Cassibile) turn on the right to SIRACUSA.(Do not take earlier turn-off for Siracusa Nord).
4. From the point indicated on the map �tu sei qui� (�you are here�) you continue!
5. Follow SS124 for approximately 3,900km until you reach the outskirts of Siracusa.
6. You will arrive at a double-rouddabout, take second exit on first roundabout and first exit on second roundabout.
7. Follow Via Columba past MacDonalds and various car garages for 0,800 km, until you reach a T junction.
8. Turn right at T junction into Via Elorina and follow the SS115 for approximately 3,300 km until you see a Q8 Petrol Station on the left hand side.
9. Turn left into the road immediately after the petrol station, which is sign-posted �Arenella�SP 58.
10. Follow the road for approximately 4,700 km until you reach a roundabout. Go straight over the roundabout and you will pass an �alimentare COCA COLA� (small grocery shop) on the left.
11. Follow the road for the another 1,300 km until you reach a right hand turn which is Via Dei Diamanti.
12. Turn right into Via Dei diamanti and continue along this road (bearing to left) until you reach a large open space on the left. To your right you will see a property with large white gates, which is n� 16. Ring the entryphone LA ROSA SUL MARE or Reception or Custode.
During the way from �tu sei qui� (�you are here�) you will find sign-poster LA ROSA SUL MARE
Minimark at 300 m, kiosks, bars, sandy shore, nautical club. Discos situated five minutes drive.
On request: cars, scooters, bicycles, sailing and motor boats available for rent.
A Tennis court set in the surroundings is also available.