1983 Hostel is definetely a PERFECT choice when you visit Taipei, which takes 1 minutes by walk to one of the best night market in Taipei and 5 minutes to MRT station.The new hostel is cosy, friendly, and clean! All staffs are willing to offer any help from you.
There are five rooms (26 beds), two wonderful recreation area, kitchen, toilets, and shower rooms in 1983 Hostel. For each bed we offer basic sheet stuff, besides, we also offer a READING LIGHT, and an EXTRA pillow for each bed!
The recreation area in 1st floor is really cosy and beautiful which has a 60-inch TV and free wifi. You can easily get a seat and read a book or make your tour plan, or just do nothing and feel free to stay here and meet some cool guys.
Beside the Recreation ares is a mini kitchen, which has a gas cooktop, bakery and microwave. Of course we also have toilet and shower rooms with 24 hours hot water.
There is another smaller recreation are in basement, you can easily find a quiet place to read your book here.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Free City Maps
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1.Check in time : after 2:00 pm, check out time : before 13:00 pm
4.Keep quiet after 10:30 pm
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Address：1F., No.17, Ln. 54, Taishun St., Da'an Dist., Taipei (台北市大安區泰順街54巷17號1樓)
MRT：Taipower Building, Exit 3
1983 Hostel Map
====== Airport ======
1. Taoyuan International Airport ==> Taipei City Centre
@ By bus ( http://www.taoyuan-airport.com/english/Buses/ )
1) Kuokuang Line (國光客運)：No. 1819 ( full fare 125 / half fare 65 / return ticket 230 )
2) CitiAir Bus (大友巴士)：No. 2061 (full fare 90 / half fare 45 )
@ By taxi ( http://www.taoyuan-airport.com/english/taxi )
* Taxi fare is based on the meter plus a 15% surcharge, highway tolls not included.
* The trip to Taipei Main Station takes about 45 minutes and NTD 1300.
* For that most taxi drivers do not speak English, you can prepare a message card with our address in Chinese in advanced.
__Taxi Message Card_________________________________
2. Songshan Airport
@ By MRT
[Songshan Airport] (松山機場)
=> Take Brown Line to [Zhongxiao Fuxing] (忠孝復興)
=> Change to Blue Line to [Zhongxiao Xinsheng] (忠孝新生)
=> Change to Orange Line to [Guting] (古亭)
=> Change to Green Line to [Taipower Building] (台電大樓)
=> Exit 3
====== [Taipei Main Station] to [Taipower Building] ======
@ By MRT
Taipei Main Station
=> Take Green Line to [Taipower Building] (台電大樓)
=> Exit 3
====== MRT Taipower Building Station to 1983 Hostel ======
1. Turn RIGHT when coming out of the MRT Exit 3
2. Turn RIGHT at the first intersection
(around 10 metres from the exit, and don't go across the street)
3. Go straight forward along [師大路], you'll see Welcome supermarket at your right-hand side on the way.
4. Turn RIGHT at the 3rd street intersection [Shi-Da Rd. Lane 93, 師大路93巷], you can see a sport shop and the HANG TEN clothing store at the corner.
(the street intersection is one block ahead of the 7-11 convenient store)
5. Walk straight down to the 2nd street crossing, and 1983 Hostel is just at your left-hand side [Address No. 17]
1983 Hostel locates perfectly near city centre - 5 minutes' walk from MRT Taipower Building station and 1 minute's walk to one of the best-known night market in Taipei - Shi-Da Night Market. There are plenty of authentic and scrummy Taiwanese food, nigh-market snacks, and awesome bars around. This area is also renowned for the flourishing atmospheric cafe quietly hiding in small streets, you can enjoy a tranquil and peaceful afternoon of relaxation with an excellent coffee and a good book here.