Luckytree House is a hostel for girls only (Sorry guys), the building retains characteristics of half a century ago, and are interested in exploring the old Taipei building occupancy. We place at the MRT Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall station, exit 3 on foot in less than 2 minutes.
1. Check in from 4pm to 9pm; check out from 8am to 11am.
2. Cash (TWD) payment only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 2-day advance notice proir to the arrival date is required.
4. Luckytree House is girls only hostel and requires at least stay for 2 nights.
5. No smoking in our House.
6. There are elders nearby; please keep your voice down.
7. Luckytree Houes is dedicated to build a safe and comfortable environment for female guests, please respect everyone’s privacy and do not bring non-residents into the bedroom.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Free Breakfast
- Ceiling Fan
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- No Curfew
- Pet Friendly
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1) Check-in time : 16:00 - 00:00, Check-out time : 11:00.
2) Upon arrival, we accept payment by cash in NTD only. We do NOT accept credit cards.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
You can take bus to Taipei Main Station first, and then take MRT to ' Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Station ';
If you depart from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, you also can take THSR to Taipei Main Station, and then take MRT to ' Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Station '.
We are very close the famous building ' Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall ', you can walk to there less than 2 mins; if you want to go every famous place in Taipei by MRT, our hostel also close the MRT station, you can take MRT to Shilin Night Market, The National Palace Museum, Ximending, even the Raohe Street Night Market and Taipei 101.