Star Hostel Taipei Main Station
Star Hostel is located in the heart of Taipei's historic district, just 5 mins away from Airport MRT Taipei Main Station(A1). Within walking distance to attractions in Taipei City, and close to many of the most popular attractions in town.
We offer clean, compact and functional private ensuite rooms that include:
We also have dormitories beds to have another way to meet new friends!
Breakfast time is from 8am-10am.
Guest only kitchen and lounge
Private ensuite rooms include towel, shampoo and body wash.
Coin-op washer and dryer
Friendly English speaking staff who is always ready to help you out
*Please be minded that we do not provide toiletry products.
Pay your remaining balance of your stay upon arrival. Cash and credit cards (for remaining balance over $3000NT only).
Please note that guest under 18 years old are strongly not allowed to stay in dormitories and children must be accompanied by at least one adult in private rooms. Guests taller than 120cm in height are required to reserve one bed for himself/herself.
1. Outstanding balance of stay is required upon arrival. We only accept cash payment for now, sorry for the inconvenience.
2.Reception hours from 7AM to 11PM. If you are arriving late/early, please notify us in advance. Any check-in pass 11pm will be self-check-in.
3. RECEPTION HOUR is from 8 AM to 10 PM.
4. Check-in time 2pm, check-out time 11am. In the case of late arrival, please notify Star Hostel staff in advance. Reservation may be cancelled with late arrivals without notice.
*The entrance of our building is currently under construction, please follow the signs and go straight up to 4th floor. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Age Restriction
- Air Conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Passport is required for check in.
outstanding balance is requested in cash upon arrival.
2. Pay your remaining balance upon arrival. We accept cash. Credit cards for balance over 3000NTD only.
3. Check-in time 15:00, check-out time 11:00. Late arrival after 23:00, please notify us in advance.
4. Change-of-date: contact us 3 days prior to your booking date. 3 days before arrival – no penalty 2 days before arrival – penalty fee applies.
5. Late check out after 11:00. You will be charged for one night at the price of that day.
6. Minimum age for dormitory is 18 years old, and friend bunk room is 16 years old but must be accompanied by one adult in the room.
7. Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult in private rooms.
8. Guests taller than 120cm in height are required to reserve one bed for himself/herself.
9. Booking availability: Starting 2019 Friday & Saturday minimum 2 nights. Subjected to seasons. Weekdays: 3 months before arrival→ minimum two nights. 1 month before arrival→one night booking available.
10. For guests who book beds in dormitory, please note that guests of the same booking may be arranged to different dormitory rooms subject to availability upon arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Take Kuokuang line bus 1819 to Taipei Main Station. The trip takes 55 minutes and bus will drop you off at East Exit 3 of Taipei Main Station. Walk towards Civil Blvd Skybridge, turn left when you reach the bridge. Walk to intersection of Cheng-de Road and Civic Blvd, you will see a Y10 underground passage sign.
Across the intersection diagonally, and turn right on Cheng-de Road until you see Hua-yin st. Turn left on Hua-yin St. Walk 60 meters and you found us!
Taxi from Taoyuan Airport cost $1200 NTD and takes about 45 minutes. Here is our address in Chinese to show to the driver: 台北市大同區華陰街50號4樓
We are located in the heart of Taipei's historic district, just steps away from Taipei Main Station, airport express metro, and cultural Da-dao Cheng area. 10 minutes walk to the famous Ningxia night market. Conveniently located on Hua-yin street, which is known for delicious and inexpensive local food.