Taipei Friendly House
Taipei Friendly House, best located hostel in Taiwan run by owner with over 30+years experience in the hostel business. It is only 5-minute walk from Taipei Train/Bus/MRT Station, offering clean, friendly and safe environment.
The night markets are very close to the hostel - a shopper's heaven with all the shopping and food you can find. The MRT subway is located only 1-minute walk away, allowing easy access to all the interesting places in the city.
There are several room types provided in Taipei Friendly House, including single/double/twin/family rooms and dormitory. Make yourself at home in one of the simple-decorated rooms featuring hot showers (all shared - no showers or toilet in rooms). Air conditioners are available at NT$100 extra charge per day.
Guest can also relax in the common area, complete with cable TV and free PCs; or catch up with friends or family over the internet. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Non Smoking
- Taxes included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check in from 1pm and check out until 11am.
- If your arrival time is later than 10pm, please e-mail us in advance, as our door will be closed after that time.
2. Cash (TWD) payment only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 3-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. The reception is open from 8am to 10pm.
5. Shared showers and toilets, no showers or toilets in the rooms.
6. Air conditioners are available at NT$100 extra charge per day.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1. Take KuoKuang airport bus to Taipei Train Station, they run every 15-20 minutes and take about 45-50 minutes to get to Taipei Train Station. Other 'Express' buses take about the same amount of time or longer.
2. Get off KuoKuang bus at Taipei Train Station. This is the East side of the station.
3. Facing away from the station, there is a overhead freeway to the left. Walk away from the train station diagonally towards the freeway to the first traffic lights. This is the corner of Civic Boulevard and Sec 1, Zhongshan North Road.
4. At the North West corner of Civic Boulevard and Sec 1, Zhongshan North Road, there is a Family Mart convenient store.
5. Just before the store, there is a lane, that is Lane 56.
6. Walk about 20 metres on Lane 56 then take the small right-hand lane and the hostel is the first building on the left.
Centrally located in Zhongshan District of Taipei City, 5 mins. walk from Taipei Train/Bus/MRT Stations.
Easy access to Taipei's tourist sites and shopping areas, as well as convenient for getting to other parts of Taiwan on buses, trains, and high speed rail.