Taiwan Hostel Happy Family
Taiwan Hostel Happy Family provides a clean and friendly place to stay in central Taipei. We offer single, double, twin and family rooms and dormitories, all equipped with air conditioning (for a small fee) and wireless internet access. All bathroom facilities are shared, and linen is included.
We are conveniently located less than a 5-minute walk from Taipei's main train, bus and MRT stations. Various night markets can be found close by, perfect for bargain shopping and cheap food.
We have a number of guest amenities including two common rooms with cable television, PCs with free internet access, free laundry facilities, a guest kitchen and luggage storage.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
If your arrival time is later than 23:00, please do e-mail us as our door will be closed after that time.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1. Take KuoKuang airport bus to Taipei, they run every 15-20 minutes and take about 45-50 minutes to get to Taipei. Other 'Express' buses take about the same amount of time or longer.
2. Get off the KuoKuang bus at Taipei Train Station. This is the East side of the station.
3. Facing away from the station, there is a overhead freeway to the left. Walk towards the freeway and away from the train station to the first traffic lights. This is the corner of Civic Boulevard and ZhongShan North Road Sec 1.
4. At the North West corner of Civic Boulevard and Zhong Shan North Road Sec 1, there is a Family Mart convenient store.
5. Just before the store, there is a lane, that is Lane 56.
6. Walk about 20 metres on Lane 56 then take the small right-hand lane and the hostel is the first building on the left.
We are on the second floor. Hostel opening hours: 8am - 11pm. Check-in time 1pm, check-out time 11am. If arrival to Taiwan airport (Taoyuan) is later than 9pm, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (+886 2 2581 0716) us beforehand to let us know.
The map also shows how to find the hostel.
Taipei Train/Bus/MRT Station