The Q is the best value accommodation for foreign students, expat job seekers and mid-to-long term travelers in Taipei. Monthly rate start from NT$10,500, definitely the best deal in town!
- Viewing Time: Wednesday to Saturday, 9am to 9pm
- Please notify us in advance before viewing Q Apartment
- We accept only cash, sorry for the inconvenience
- No smoking and no partying in Q Apartment
- Keep quiet after 9pm
We look forward to your staying with us !
In order to offer competitive rates, The Q does not have 24hr on site staffs, please always inform us your expected ARRIVAL TIME one day in advance, therefore we can wait you at our place.
Besides, The Q is an apartment for mid-to-long term travelers, in order to respect our neighbors and other tenants, do keep your volume down after 9pm. Thanks for your understanding.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- No Curfew
- Taxes included
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Service hours from 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Sunday, reserved guests only
- Check in out side of above time slot will cause extra NT$200 service charge
- No foreign currency, RMB, debit card, credit card, NT$ cash only
- No smoking and partying, do keep volume down after 10pm
- Late arrival up to 2 hours (of your original expected arrival time) or more might cause extra service charge up to NTD200 or bed(s) cancellation
Thanks for your understanding, we look forward to having you soon!
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
4F, No.25, Ln. 26, Taishun St., Da'an Dist., Taipei
Metro：Exit 3, Taipower Building Station (台電大樓站三號出口)
====== Taoyuan Airport to Taipei City Centre ======
@ By bus ( http://www.taoyuan-airport.com/english/Buses/)
1)Kuokuang Line (國光客運): No.1819 (full fare 125 /return ticket 230)
2)CitiAir Bus (大友巴士): No.2061 (full fare 90)
@By taxi ( http://www.taoyuan-airport.com/english/taxi )
* The trip to our apartment takes about 45 minutes and NTD 1300.
* For that most taxi drivers do not speak English, you can prepare a message card with our address in Chinese in advanced.
__Taxi Message Card_________________________________
====== Metro in Taipei City ======
Take green line with destination of XINDIAN(新店)
Get off at TaiPower Building Station, which is 4 stops away from Taipei Main Station
====== TaiPower Building Station to The Q ======
TIPS: this is a ten-minute walk to The Q from TaiPower Building Station
Get out from exit 3 and turn right. (If you have luggages, you can take elevator at exit 5.)
Follow Shida road(師大路) on your right hand, there is a Wellcome (頂好)supermarket on your right, 100m straight down you will see a BurgerKing across the street. Keep walking 250m, finally a Watsons Shop(green sign) on your right hand, this is the entrance of Shida Night Market, Lane 39 Shida road (師大路39巷)
Here, take a right, then following the first left on Longquan Street (龍泉街), and take another right on Lane 26, Taishun Street. (泰順街26巷)
Our Flat is at 4F, No.25
Please ring the bell or call us and we will open the door for you.
The Q is located near NTNU (Shida) and NTU (National Taiwan University) campus, probably the most bohemian neighborhood in Taiwan.
Within walking distance, you will find dozens of boutique shops, unique design studios, cool cafes, popular restaurants, exotic bars and crazy night clubs. Definitely the most ideal place to stay with for travelers like you.
The Q is only 10 mins to metro station and several well established Mandarin learning institutes managed by NTNU, NTU and CCU.