Vintage Travel & Hostel
Vintage Travel & Hostelã€is located in one of the most historical area of Taipei City-the Dihua Street and Da Daocheng area. We are on the 2nd floor of a cozy and stylish old apartment, and provide free tour guide service in Chinese/English/Japanese to give our guests a full experience of Old Taipei Town and the local life.
Vintage Travel & Hostelã€is a nostalgic furnished 1960‘s apartment, here you can find some unique designs and groceries from old days, such as embedded cabinet, stone floor, mosaic bathtub, wooden windows with cross pattern glass, etc. The whole place is designed by young designers and decorated by ourselves, to create a back-to-time but also fashionable living space.
We have a single room, two 4-bed dorm rooms (one for female only), and the total capacity is 9 persons. The single room is a secret space under the stairs and is very popular among our guests. Public spaces include living room, dinning room, kitchen,
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check-in time 15:00 Check-out time 11:00. If you arrive early, you can put your luggage here.
2. Please informed us in case of late check-in (after 8pm).
3. We do cleaning work from 11:00~15:00, please understand if there’s any noise or inconvenience caused.
4. We are eco-friendly hostel. Please prepare your own toothbrush and toothpaste.
5. Dining room, living room, bathroom and toilet are public space, please the environment clean.
6. Free Breakfast provide
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Taoyuan International Airport
Take Kuo-Kuang Bus No.1840 and get off at MRT Xintian Temple Stop (NT$125,about 45mins) , then transfer to MRT Xinzhaung or Luzhou Line and get off at MRT Daqiaotou Station. We are in 10 minute's walking distance.
From Taipei Songshan Airport
1. Take taxi 20min/ NT$200
2. Take Bus No.617 and get off at Zhongshan Elementary School Stop, then transfer to MRT Xinzhaung Line and get off at Daqiaotou Station. We are in 10 minutes walking distance.
By MRT (Taipei Metro)
1. 10 minutes walk from MRT Daqiaotou Station 1st exit, Xinzhuang Line.
2. 15 minutes walk from MRT Shuanglian Station, Tansui Line.
If you have lagguage and don't want to walk,you can take Bus No.518 at MRT Shuanglian Station (stop is near exit2)and get off at Minsheng W. Road (dadaocheng wharf).
1. Da Daucheng Park Underground Parking Lot
2. Taipei Bridge Parking Lot
Dihua Street, one of the most historical attractions in Taipei City, is famous for its Lunar New Year Market from January to February. At other times of the year, travelers can also visit Xia-Hai City God temple for luck of love, and enjoy the beautiful architectures and grocery shopping on the old street. Recently, lots of young designers also move in this area and bring more stories and things to see around here.