Taitung Luoyang Hostel
Taitung Luoyang Hostel is an ideal choice of the accommodation for your leisure trip to the natural Taitung. The famous Taitung Forest Park and Museum of Prehistory are nearby. It is also close to the largest sloping pastures in Taiwan- Chulu Pasture.
The property is a two-story building. The first floor has a spacious lounge, mini-bar, TV with comfortable sofa area. The second floor room is with bunk beds as dorm. Each bed is equipped with plug which is convenient for the guests.
Both first floor and second floor are with bright and spacious Toilet facilities.
The property provides 3 bikes for rental. High-speed Internet access (bring your own computer), self-kitchen and refrigerator are available as well.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Board Games
- Cable TV
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Check in Time: after 15:00
2. Check out Time: before 11:00
3. Cash payment in Taiwanese dollar only upon check in at the property.
4. 7 days advance notice to the property directly for free cancellation. The deposit is non-refundable.
5. In order to protect the environment, please prepare your own toileteries.
6. Please don't talk loudly after 23:00 in order to make a quiet sleep circumstance.
7. We are sorry that no pets are allowed.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
No matter you will arrive in Taitung by plan or train, you need to take a taxi to the property:
East to Taiwan to -> Provincial Highway along Highway 9 to Taitung City Direction -> Go straight and turn left more way out Kaifeng Street -> straight to Luoyang street -> Luoyang Youth Hostel
The famous Taitung Forest Park and Museum of Prehistory are nearby. It is also close to the largest sloping pastures in Taiwan- Chulu Pasture.