Thessaloniki Studios Arabas
We're in the Old City (Ano Poli), the most beautiful, quiet and safe area of the city!
From our balconies, available in all the rooms, you can sit on the sun loungers and enjoy the great view over the sea and the town and idyllic sunsets.
The rooms are always very clean and include private bathrooms, showers, a fridge and a kitchen with utensils. Free high speed Wi-Fi is also available in all the rooms. We have a spacious common-area lounge with a 42'' TV with DVDs, plus a patio surrounded by flowers where you can relax in your free time and enjoy the Greek sun!
For a small fee we can also provide meals, air conditioning and laundry facilities. There's also bicycle and motorbike parking.
The city centre is only 15 minutes on foot from here. Meet the locals who color and enliven the real Thessaloniki. Feel the pulse of the city as you explore urban streets, hidden courtyards, local life and history!
There's also a bus stop just next to our guest house where you can catch a bus to downtown every hour. There's also a small bus, number 22, starting from Olymbiados Street, taking you up the hill, passing by the hostel and going on for a tour around the Old City.
We wish you a nice stay! :)
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Check-in: until 10pm. Check-out: 11am.
Payment by cash or credit card on arrival, please.
Please inform us of your expected arrival time.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the train station:
1) With the railway station behind you take a LEFT down Monastiriou. Take the Monastiriou Street, which is just in front of the railway station, towards the city center
2) At the first set of traffic lights turn LEFT onto Michail Kalou Str., which will become Dragoumanou Str. Keep straight ignoring any side streets until you reach a major junction/ interchange.
3) At the junction cross the main road Lagkada , and go up the opposite road (Agiou Dimitriou) which bends slightly to the right.
4) Keep to the LEFT of Agiou Dimitriou as it gently climbs uphill, taking a LEFT at the second set of traffic lights (not including the ones at major junction) up Ifestionos.
5) Go up Ifestionos until you reach a roundabout. Head directly across, looking for a PAVED street which splits into two paved streets, Sachtouri and Sachini.
6) Take the LEFT hand side Sachtouri, and proceed up the steep hill for about 3 minutes. Continue ahead as the road widens and narrows again, ignoring side streets. Studios Arabas is located on the RIGHT at NUMBER 28.
From the Airport:
Take the Bus n° 78, until the Bus-stop Aristotelous. Then take a taxi to the street Sachtouri 28 Ano Poli. It would be is very helpful to have printed map.
From the bus station:
Take the bus n° 31 until the Kolombou station, against the Starbucks Coffee, and walk by the Antigonidon street until the place called Palia Lachanagora. Then walk the round-a-bout from its left until finding the three streets that are united in this place and folow trhe STONE PAVED street that goes UPHILL and is named SACHTOURI str. In 3 minutes you will find the hostel on your right hand, number 28.
The Church Of Saint Dimitrios and the Ministry Of Macedonia and Thrace.