Asakusa Central Hotel
As its name suggests, Asakusa Central Hotel is located in the center of Asakusa, a traditional area in the former downtown of Tokyo. Convenient for business and sightseeing, it takes just a few minutes to reach Asakusa Station and the famous Kaminari-mon gate from the hotel.
We have single, twin and double rooms available, all with free internet access, mini-fridge, satellite television, air conditioning and toiletries provided.
Check-in: from 3:00pm
Luggage storage service available.
There is a convenience store on the first floor and a Chinese restaurant on the second. A laundry service is available in the hotel, as well as other facilities.
We offer warm and friendly hospitality, and the opportunity to experience true Japanese culture.
The tourist spot of Kaminarimon gate is 1 minute on foot. There are a lot of restaurants and souvenir shops around the hotel. If you have a PC, you may use free internet access in your room . We lend you a LAN cable for free.
Please enjoy the friendly and warm hospitality.
We are waiting with smile.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Card phones
- Direct dial telephone
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Mini Supermarket
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Accessible
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
* Subway / Tokyo Metro Ginza Line 'Asakusa' Station. exit No.1 (3min.on foot)
* Subway / Toei Asakusa Line 'Asakusa' Station. exit No.A4 (5min.on foot)
* Subway / Tokyo Metro Ginza Line 'Tawaramachi' Station. exit No.3 (5min.on foot)
* Tobu Asakusa Line 'Asakusa' Station. (5min.on foot)
* Tsukuba Express Line 'Asakusa' Station. exit No.A1(5min.on foot)
* It takes 90min from Narita Airport.
* Asakusa Station
* Kaminarimon gate
* Water bus terminal
* Japanese souvenir shops
* Temple (Sensouji)
* Shinto shrine (Asakusa jinja)
* Hanayashiki amusement park
* Department store (Rox and Matsuya)