Hotel Yanagibasi offers affordable accommodation and is centrally & conveniently located with lots of friendly places to visit. We also provide our guests with Laundry room, internet access in the room so you can stay connected with friends, family, and business.
* Total room charges must be paid upon arrival
* Check-in is at 4 p.m. (Free luggage storage on arrival and departure)
*Tax is included / We can only accept cash (Japanese yen) or credit cards( Visa or MasterCard) for the payment
* If you need to check out early in the morning before 6:30am, please advise reception before midnight on the day before your departure.
*Rooms are be subject to availability
*Guests can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days days before arrival. Deposits paid are non refundable. (This policy applies only for individual travelers, not for groups - please ask the hotel about group policies before you make a group booking)
*Credit card details are essential to secure your reservation. These will be used only in case of late
cancellation or if you do not show up at all on the check-in date, in which case cancellation fees will be charged according to our cancellation policy.
* Must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult and have consent stating that your guardians are aware of where you are staying.
*Passport, or Japanese government issued identity card required upon check-in.
*When booking more than two rooms, we cannot guarantee that you will all be staying on the same floor or next to each other.
*Guests that wish to bring their children above 7 years of age must book for one person.
*Groups (5+ people)
-You will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of the first night a week after booking. The balance
can be paid upon arrival.
*Group (10+ people)
-You will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit of the 1st night a week after booking. The balance will be required 3 weeks before arrival.
-If you do not contact us prior to arrival we cannot guarantee for your group to be on the same floor and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
Hotel yanagibasi offers two different room types... You can choose from Private Twin Room Ensuite
(Two single beds in the room) to Private Double Room Ensuite (One semi-sized double bed in the room, size of bed is 200cm long and 120cm wide). All rooms come with private bath room inside.
You also have the choice between smoking rooms or non-smoking rooms (subject to availability).
Our staff are friendly and courteous and will help you with whatever you may desire. We will be happy to provide any information you need.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping to make your stay in Tokyo a pleasant and memorable experience.
Hotel Yanagibasi Management
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- No Curfew
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
12th February to 24th February is the ' Renewal Construction of Elevator'
'Please understand While our ' Renewal Construction of Elevator' period '
Please use stairs only.....
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From JR Asakusabasi-station.
Go out of East exit of JR Asakusabasi-station, at the Edo-street turn right, walk straight for 2blocks and take a left at the corner of pharmacy. Hotel is located on your right.
From Subway Asakusa line Asakusabasi-station.
Go out of A1 exit of Subway Asakusabasi-station, at the Edo-street turn left, walk straight for 1block
and take a left at the corner of pharmacy. Hotel is located on your right.
To get to Subway Asakusabashi station from Narita International Airport.
Take Keisei Line limited express from Narita Airport Station for Keisei Aoto station,
At Aoto station you have to change train which goes to Haneda Airport or NishiMagome,
Get off at Asakusabashi station (from Aoto station takes 14 minutes) Approximately 80 minutes from Narita Airport.
To get to JR Asakusabashi station from Narita International Airport.
Take JR Line Narita Express from Narita Airport Station for JR Tokyo station,
At tokyo station take JR Yamanote line for Akihabara station, at Akihabara take JR Sobu line for Asakusabashi station.(from Tokyo station takes 7 minutes) Approximately 70minutes from Narita Airport.
To get to Subway Asakusabashi station from Haneda Domestic Airport.
Take Keihinkyuko line from Haneda Airport for Asakusabashi station. Approximately 40minutes.
The hotel is located in Asakusabashi which is a district located between 4 major tourist attactions in Tokyo. One is Akihabara known as ' Electric City', and the others are Ryogoku, the Sumo Town and the other is Ueno which is well known for its cultural and historical places. Asakusa is one of the famous sight-seeing spot in Tokyo.
Asakusabasi is an interesting wholesale business district that has a long history of merchants that sell an unique variety of Japanese traditional goods such as toys, stationery, and most importantly Japanese traditional dolls.
With it's extremely convenient location and easy transport links, Hotel Yanagibasi is perfect if you want to visit the following Tokyo famous sightseeing places.
* Akihabara Electric Town - Akihabara is a famous major shopping area for electronic, computer, anime, and otaku goods. (takes only 2minutes by train)
* Ryogoku Sumo Hall - It is mainly used for sumo wrestling tournaments which are held 3 times per year - in January, May, and September. (Takes only 2minutes by train)
* Ueno National Museum and Park - Ueno Park is famous for its many museums, especially art museums. The park is also well known as a cherry-blossom viewing spot. (Takes 9minutes by train)
* Asakusa Sensoji Temple - Asakusa is one of the most famous sightseeing spots in Tokyo, where you can taste old culture of Tokyo. It is a good place for souvenir shopping too. (Takes only 3minutes by subway)
* Shinjuku - One of the major cities in Tokyo where you can find big department stores, specialist electronic and camera shops, cinemas, restaurants, bars and night clubs. (Takes 17minutes by train)
* Shibuya - Shibuya is one of Tokyo's most colorful and busiest districts, and birthplace to many of Japan's fashion and entertainment trends including Yoyogi-park and Harajuku districts which are popular among young people. (Takes 26minutes by train)
* Tokyo Station and the Imperial Place - located in the Marunouchi business district of Chiyoda, near the Imperial Palace grounds and the Ginza commercial district. (Takes 9 minutes by train)
* Roppongi - Famous as home to the rich Roppongi Hills area and an active night club scene and the night life is known to be popular with westerners. (Takes 24 minutes by subway)
*Tokyo Disney Resort - Tokyo Disneyland was the first Disney theme park opened outside the United States. (Takes 30 minutes by train)
* Tsukiji Fish Market - Central wholesale market is one of the biggest markets in the world which mainly sells seafood. (Takes 12 minutes by subway)
* Tokyo Big Sight - Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Takes 40minutes by train)