Sakura Hostel Ikebukuro
Just six minutes' walk from Ikebukuro, Tokyo's second largest train station, Sakura Hostel Ikebukuro makes an ideal base from which to explore the city. Our aim is to provide affordable yet comfortable accommodation for global travelers.
Sakura Hostel Ikebukuro is the third branch of Sakura Hotel, a Lonely Planet recommendation that has been providing cheap and comfortable accommodation in Jimbocho, Tokyo, since 1992. 92 rooms in two buildings make it the largest property in the Sakura chain, and the ten different room types include dormitories, singles, doubles and group rooms, and even Japanese-style tatami rooms.
All-you-can-eat breakfast is available in our café at a reasonable price.
Approximate times from Ikebukuro Station:
-Akihabara: 18 mins
All rooms are smoke free. Please smoke in the designated area.
Children under 12-year-old are not accepted in dormiroty rooms.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Reading Light
- Towels For Hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Directions from Ikebukuro Station ( 6 minutes walk )
1. Leave the station from the central exit (underground) and go to the west exit (ground level)
2. You will see a row of taxis and a McDonald's in front of you. Cross the rotary and go straight.
3. Go straight till you get to a large intersection with a traffic light. Cross the intersection to the other side. (There is a cafe 'Excelsior cafe' on this side. And you can see 'OIOI' department store on the opposite side.) Turn right at the intersection and walk along 'Gekijo Street'.
4. Go straight for two blocks. You will see a post office on your left. Turn left at the third traffic light.
5. You will see Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro on your left.