The Inn Toledo is a state of easy access to different areas of the city, with easy parking, only 10 minute walk from the old city.
Hostal Toledo has 26 comfortable rooms with television, direct dial telephone with wake up service, wi-fi, air conditioning / heating and bathroom private. We also have a lounge, coffee shop, internet point, private garage, 24-hour reception service and fax.
Check in from 13.30
Check out before 12.00
Cancellation policy: 72hrs
Credit card facilities (Visa y MasterCard)
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Included
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
There is a bus stop 15 meters from the door to go to the Plaza de Zocodover.
We are two stops away from the train station, you need to take the bus number 5
We are just one stop away from the bus station, you also need to take the bus number 5
The city of Toledo was declared a Historic-Artistic Site in 1940, UNESCO later given the title of World Heritage in 1987. Sights include:
* Castillo de San Servando. Medieval castle near the banks of the Tagus river and the Infantry Academy.
* The Gothic Cathedral, dating from the thirteenth century. Inside there is the Clear from Narciso Tome, in Baroque.
* Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes, in Elizabethan Gothic style (15th century)
* The Renaissance Museo-Hospital de Santa Cruz (16th century)
* Museo de El Greco. House-museum designed as a recreation of the artist's home, which was lost centuries ago. It houses several important paintings.
* Santa Maria la Blanca, the oldest synagogue building in Europe still standing, now owned by the Catholic Church
* Synagogue de el Transito, in the neighborhood Jew. It is home to the Sephardic Museum.
* Hospital de Tavera Museum Duque de Lerma. Renaissance style, dates from the sixteenth century. Influenced the layout of El Escorial.
* Church of Santiago del Arrabal, inMudejar style.
* Iglesia de Santo Tome. Mudejar style, the fourteenth century, houses the famous Burial of Count Orgaz, by El Greco.
* El Cristo de la Luz, a small mosque-oratory built in 999, later extended with Mudejar apse for conversion into a church.
* Galiana Palace (13th century), in Mudejar style.
* Torneras Mosque (11th century)
* Alcazar fortress (16th century), located in the highest part of town, overlooking the city. From 2009 it houses the collection of the Army Museum.
* Puerta del Sol. Mudejar style and built by the Knights Hospitallers in the fourteenth century.
* New Gate of Hinge, by Alonso de Covarrubias (16th century, based on Arabic structures)
* Old door hinge or Puerta de Alfonso VI
* Puerta del Cambron, of Muslim-16th century origin
* San Romn (Museum of the Councils and Visigoth culture)
* Ermita del Cristo de la Vega, in Mudejar style (11th century)