Oasis Backpackers' Toledo
Located in the heart of the historical center of Toledo. Near of Cathedral and Alcazar
21 rooms with Bathroom, TV and Air Conditioning. Reception 24 hours.
This recently-renovated hotel is located in the heart of the old town of Toledo, only a short distance from Plaza Zocodover and the foot of the Cathedral.
The Hotel Imperio is housed in a building with a rich history and offers simple and comfortable rooms. It enjoys an excellent location, near the main tourist sights and cultural monuments.
This is ideal accommodation for those on a budget and as a base in the heart of the legendary artistry and culture of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 24h.
Check in: 12:00.
Please advise your time of arrival.
Check out: 11:30.
Breakfast not included.
Credit cards payment accepted upon arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Coming from Madrid, you have to take the A-42 direction Toledo. When getting closer to Town, follow the directions towards the bus station, so you avoid getting into the New City, and then go to the Plaza Zocodover in the Old Town. The hostel is located in a restricted area of town, but you can come leave your luggage if you want. You should try to get into de Plaza and you will find an hydraulic bollard that if you ring the bell next to it, it should be lowered. After leaving your luggage you can go park your car nearby and walk just a little bit. We have two options for you:
1) There is a free Parking located right next to the bus station, and from there you would have to walk following the instructions from the Bus Station.
2) If you dont mind paying a little, then you have thre different parking with a special price arranged, for you to choose from: Miradero lets you stay for 16,20; the Alcazar parking cost 13; the Correlillo de San Miguel would be 13,50.
From any of these, you just have to get to the Plaza de Zocodover, and then follow the instructions from this square.
From the Train Station
There are direct fast trains coming from Madrid's 'Atocha' station every hour from 6:50 a.m. up to 9:20 p.m. (approximately, please check time table in renfe.es).
From the train station in Toledo, you can take buses 5, 6.1 or 6.2 to Plaza Zocodover. If you would rather walk, then go out to the street and turn right on Paseo de la Rosa. Then walk for some 10 minutes until you cross the river and get to the roundabout on the other side. Go Around it a keep walking straight into Alfonso VI street. Walk straight for some 5 minutes until you get to a roundabout in front of a door in the City Walls. This is the 'Bisagra' door; go through it and keep walking by the main road 'de las Carretas', the one with all the cars and buses, until you get to the main square: 'Plaza Zocodover'.
From the Bus Station
1) From Madrids Plaza Elptica station there are regular buses coming every 30 minutes from 6:30 am to mid-night. The direct trip takes roughly 50 minutes.
2) From the bus station in Toledo, you can take buses 5, 6.1, 6.2 or 10 to Plaza Zocodover. If you would rather walk, then just walk south towards the old town and just 200 meters away there is a roundabout, where you should turn right into Alfonso VI street. Walk straight for some 5 minutes until you get to a roundabout in front of a door in the City Walls. This is the Bisagra door; go through it and keep walking by the main road 'de las Carretas', the one with all the cars and buses, until you get to the main square: Plaza Zocodover.
3) From the Plaza Zocodover, if you are in the middle of the square, with the big building with the archway in the middle on your back, you have the main street right in front of you:
Comercio Street, walk a little bit down that road just up to the first corner, where the Santander Bank is, and turn right on Nueva street. Keep walking until the next corner, and the Oasis is in front of you, on your left!
Located in the heart of the historical center of Toledo, near Cathedral, Alcazar, Zocodover Square (downtown), Santa Cruz Museum, Mosque Cristo de la Luz, University, Theater Rojas, Restaurants, Pubs, etc..... . Located 10 minutes walking from the Jewish quarter, Synagogues, and Monastery St-John of the kings.