Comfy Guest House and Suite
Newly Renovated, historical, safe and beautiful, Comfy Guest House in Toronto provides competitive rates at high quality of service. We also provide studio/suite. You can get one of our very low cost and comfy room for only $49/night in downtown Toronto. Rooms with attached washrooms are also available for $65/night. The personalized service offered by us makes a vast difference for the level of comfort you will experience. Weekly room rental is also available. You should rest assured that your comfort is our top priority.
Enjoy Cable Television in your well-decorated, air condition/central heated private bedrooms along with Free Hi-Speed WiFi, refrigerator, AM/FM Clock Radio Alarm, Hair Dryer, free coffee, Iron and Ironing Board. We also have Washers and Dryers, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker and Telephones (Free Local Calls) at our guesthouse.
Please note we have a 3 day cancellation policy
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
The check-in is by appointment only starting from 11:30am and ending 9pm.
Guests can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
In case of no show or late cancellation there is a charge for one night stay. This charge is on top of the advance deposit.
1.The guest house can charge one night stay before arrival. In case the credit card declines, the guest house has right to cancel the booking as we can not provide a room without a valid credit card.
2. The guest has to reconfirm check-in time 24 hours before arrival date, otherwise the booking can be cancelled.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Direction from Railway Station:
1. Find your way to union station or any subway station
2. Get off at College subway station.
3. Get the 506 eastbound street car
4. Get off at parliament and Gerrard intersection (ask the driver to let you know). Basically the street car will go east bound on Carlton then turn right on parliament and then turn left on Gerrard so you will get off when the street car turns left on Gerrard.
7. Which ever way the street car goes, you walk the opposite way (walk west)
8. On the right you will see 250 Gerrard St. The guest house has a black gate cant miss it.
Direction from Bus Station:
Bus terminal is 1.8 Kms or 5 mins driving or 21 mins walking distance from us. You may take a taxi, which should be not expensive. By Public transportation:
1. Walk to Dundas Street West at Bay Street.
2. Take Light rail (street car) towards \"505\" Dundas Towards Broadview Station Via Dundas
3. Get out at the intersection of Dundas street & Ontario Street (at Dundas Street East at Ontario Street Stop ID: 02122)
4. Walk towards Gerrard St on Ontario st
5. Turn right on Gerrard St, you will find fourth house \"250 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON\"
Driving direction from Airport:
- Follow signs for highway 427S
- Take 427 south
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Gardiner Expressway/Toronto and
merge onto Gardiner Expy E
- Take the Jarvis Street exit
- Turn left onto Lower Jarvis St & continue onto Jarvis St
- Turn right onto Gerrard St E and guest house (250 Gerrard St E) will be
on the left
Location in the heart of downtown (250 Gerrard St, East) (Gerrard & Sherbourne St, Intersection) close to the entertainment & shopping district. The guest house is close to many attraction such as CN tower, Eaton Center, Yonge street, Roger Center, City of Toronto offices, Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, Allen Gardens and much more! University of Toronto, Ryerson University and George Brown College are minutes away. Public transit is at your doorstep. Offer parking at minimal charges.