Please note: Prices quotes are for members of HI. If you don't have a membership card, a difference of $5 per night (shared room) or $20 (private) will apply. Memberships can be purchased at check in.
Reservations of 9+ people will require full payment **before** arrival.
-> We're Downtown!
The hostel is within easy walking distance of public transport (TTC), the entertainment district, restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, major shopping venues, supermarkets, liquor stores and many popular tourist attractions.
-> We've Got Activities!
One of the best things about traveling is meeting travelers from around the world. Don't miss our daily activities and especially our awesome Cavern Bar, featuring live bands most nights of the week!
-> We've Got Amenities!
Free wireless internet; air-conditioning; an elevator; free towels and linen; a comfortable lounge; laundry room; lockers (free with your own lock); fully equipped kitchen and The Cavern, our bar!
Don't forget: a 13% Ontario government tax is applied at check-in.
The hostel is part of Hostelling International (HI). HI is a not-for-profit organization with over 4 000 hostels worldwide and more than 60 across Canada. You’re not a member? You can purchase a card upon arrival or simply pay the additional fee of $5 per night.
1. Prices you see are Hostelling International member ones. If you don’t have a membership card, an additional fee of $5 per night, per person, will be charged upon arrival. 2. The mandatory provincial and federal taxes (13%) will be applied at check-in.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Prices you see are Hostelling International member ones. If you don’t have a membership card, an additional fee of $5 per night, per person, will be charged upon arrival.
2. The mandatory provincial and federal taxes (13%) will be applied at check-in.
Reservations of 9+ people will require full payment by credit card only **before** arrival.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
BUS: From the Toronto Bay Coach Bus station on Bay St. it is a 1.4 km walk to the hostel. Go south on Bay St. until you reach Adelaide Street. Turn left onto Adelaide and walk east to Church Street. Turn right on Church St. and the hostel is on the right hand side. Or take subway to King station (2 stops)
TRAIN: From Union Train Station it is 900m to the hostel. The easiest way to get here is to walk East on Front Street to Church Street, turn left and walk North to 76. Or take the subway (connected to the train station) one stop north on the Yonge line to King Station. Exit onto King St and walk east to Church St.Turn left onto Church Street and walk north for one block, the hostel is on the left hand side.
AIRPLANE: From Pearson Airport you have 3 options:
1) Take a taxi ($55 - $60)
2) Take the Airport Express Shuttle (Approx. $30) and get off at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel across from Union Station. Then follow walking directions above.
3) Take public transit (TTC) for $3.00. Bus 192 to KIPLING Station, take the subway to YONGE station, change trains and go South to KING Station. Follow walking directions above.
Located in the downtown core, close to all amenities including night life, trendy Queen Street, Eaton Centre a 24 hour grocery store, Union and King Street metro subway stations, CN Tower, Hockey Hall of Fame, Rogers Centre, St. Lawrence Market...and much more!