Conveniently located in Tralee town, The Willows is within strolling distance of the town's best shops, bars and restaurants, a perfect base from which to discover Tralee and Kerry's many attractions
The Willows, a Victorian Townhouse has 5 cosy en-suite guest rooms and secure car parking. All rooms are centrally heated and are equipped with televisions, hairdryers and tea/coffee-making facilities. Free Wi-Fi access is available and an extensive breakfast menu is served in our dining room.
The Willows is ideal for those wanting to explore the Ring of Kerry driving route and Dingle Peninsula or enjoy the Rose of Tralee festival and Kerry Airport is just fifteen minutes away.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle parking
- Free Breakfast
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
5 mins walk from Bus-Train station
5 mins walk t from town centre
Walking directions from Tralee bus and train station.
TraleeJohn Joe Sheehy Rd, Tralee, Co. Kerry
1. Head northwest on John Joe Sheehy Rd/N69 toward Edward St
2. Turn left onto Edward St/N69
Continue to follow Edward St
3. Turn left onto Mccowan's Ln
4. Turn left onto Upper Castle St
5. Turn right onto Moyderwell/N70
Continue to follow N70
Ballymullen Rd/N70 . the Willows will be on the left.
Driving directions from Kerry Internatioanal Airport, Farranfore.
1. Head northwest 15 m
2. Exit the roundabout 50 m
3. Turn left onto N23 1.3 km
4. Turn right onto N22 (signs for Tra Li/Tralee) 11.7 km
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto N21
Go through 1 roundabout 3.6 km
6. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Haig's Terrace/N21
Continue to follow Haig's Terrace
7. Continue onto Killierisk Rd/N22 650 m
8. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Castlemaine Rd/N70
Continue to follow N70 550 m
9. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Dan Spring Rd/N70
10. Turn left onto Ballymullen Rd/N70
Destination will be on the right
The Willows is located near
The Rose Of Tralee Festival
The Dingle Way walking route
The Dome, a Water World experience
Ideal base for touring Tralee, Dingle Peninsula,
Killarney & Ring of Kerry