Casa Cortina Trapani
Welcome to Trapani, the town of the 2 seas! We are looking forward to welcoming you to our lovely Apartment Casa Cortina.
In the heart of the old town of Trapani, born Casa Cortina, within an ancient courtyard, we offer renovated apartment to meet your needs. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
Equipped with all comforts, air conditioning, washing machine, TV.
Check in: 11.00 am onwards
Check out: 10.30 am
Please let us know the arrival time. If you arriving late please let us know.
Payment by cash on arrival
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Cable TV
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Via Nunzio Nasi 97,
The apartment is located in Cortina Via Nunzio Nasi at number 97, easy to reach on foot from the nearest bus coming from Palermo or Trapani.
Driving directions from Trapani-Birgi Airport:
1. Head west on Contrada Birgi 63 m
2. Slight left to stay on Contrada Birgi 89 m
3. Slight right to stay on Contrada Birgi 350 m
4. Slight left to stay on Contrada Birgi 7 m
5. Keep right at the fork 1.2 km
6. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Strada Provinciale Trapani-Marsala/SP21
Continue to follow SP2113.7 km
7. Turn left onto Via Prima Dorsale ZIR 1.2 km
8. Turn right onto Via Isola Zavorra 550 m
9. Turn left onto Via Ilio 230 m
10. Continue onto Via Avvocato Giuseppe Palmeri 220 m
11. Continue onto Via Ammiraglio Staiti 850 m
12. Continue onto Viale Regina Elena 220 m
13. Turn right onto Via Serisso
14. Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto Via Nunzio Nasi
Destination will be on the right 63 m
Located in the historical center in Trapani, near the port and piers to the Aegadian. We are about 100 m from the beach of Port Osuna.