Our recently built exclusive guesthouse 'Trogir' is situated in an excellent location in a quiet area of the western part of the city of Trogir.
The rooms are on the 1st and 2nd floor of the family house. Our 3 and 4 bedded rooms are an apartment style with a private kitchen and living room.
The house is maintained extremely well. A family atmosphere with Dalmatian hospitality and warmth awaits. All rooms are with a wonderful view, assuring you of a comfortable and memorable holiday.
Parking space is reserved for all our guests. The usage of the garage on request. All our guests are free to use an outside barbecue.
The historic city nucleus of Trogir with its innumerable cultural monuments (proteceted by UNESCO), restaurants, a disco... is only a few minutes of walk far away from the guesthouse. Beaches with numerous sport facilities are 500 to 2000 m far from the house. The airport is just 4 km away.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast not included
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From Split Airport:
- Head towards the town of Trogir (about 4 km west).
- When you reach Trogir do not turn left (over the bridge) towards the centre, but carry straight on towards the west, for 200 metres towards Sibenik.
- On the right-hand side of the road you will see a sign for Apartments Trogir.
- After another 50 metres you will see the apartments on the right-hand side.
From the Zagreb-Split Motorway:
- Leave the motorway at the Prgomet exit (about 30 km from Split).
- Continue south for about 10 km until you reach crossroads.
- Here head towards Trogir and continue for about 4 km.
- When you reach Trogir do not cross the bridge on your left, but follow the above directions.
From the Seaside Road (from S ibenik):
- From Sibenik you will first pass Seget Donji, which joins the beginning of Trogir.
- From here you only need to continue for about 300 metres.
- You will see the sign for the Apartments Trogir on the left-hand side.
- Turn left after just 50 metres and you will reach the apartments.