Casa Del Sol Mexico
Beautiful with Old world Charm! Relax or go to the Beach, Shop,...Great place in a quite neighborhood but still only 2 blocks from all the action.
Enter through Wooden Door, ring bell after 10 PM if locked, we will answer. The beach and Tulum ruins are 3.5 km from our hostel.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book Exchange
- Free Breakfast
- Ceiling Fan
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Towels Not Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
PLEASE REVIEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
♥ RATES & PAYMENT:
• Full balance must be paid in cash in Mexican Pesos at arrival.
• If balance is not paid at arrival a Passport will be required as a Deposit.
• Prices in private rooms are for the specified number of persons. Charges apply for extra persons.
• Taxes Included
♥ CHECK IN/OUT:
• Check In 2:00 pm – Check Out 11:00 am.
• Reception opens from 8 am – 11 pm. No check ins/outs out of hours unless previously arranged.
• At the time of reservation please specify your time of arrival. We will respect your reservation up to 2 hours maximum after that. Please inform us of late arrivals.
• Valid Passport is a requirement.
• On departure, the guest must vacate the room and check-out no later than 11:00 am. Failure to do so will entitle the hotel to charge an additional fee and remove any customer belongings from the room.
• On Christmas and New Year we close early and open late. Please e-mail us if arriving on these days to confirm times of arrival.
• All cancelations or changes in a reservation require a 48 hours notice before the arrival date.
• When changing a reservation for a period with Minimum Nights Policy you cannot reduce your stay below the minimum, if you do, you'll still have to pay for the minimum nights.
• If you do not cancel your reservation at least 48 hours in advance, we will charge your credit card for the remaining amount of the first night.
• 12% Deposit paid to booking channel is not refundable or transferable by us.
• There are no refunds for early check outs.
♥ GENERAL TERMS:
• The hotel reserves the right of admission to any person to the premises.
• Unregistered persons may not stay in the rooms. The hotel does not allow access to occupied rooms to any person who had not been previously authorized by the guest, and in any case management reserves the right not to permit visitors in the rooms.
• We are not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss or damage to any personal effects under any circumstance.
• Inappropriate behavior may result in eviction from the premises with no refund and guests will be expected to reimburse the affected parties for any damages caused.
• Any physical damage to the property must be paid to the hotel for the full amount stipulated by the administration, before departure.
• We will not accept liability or pay compensation for any loss, damage or expense suffered as a result of our inability to provide a service on account of war, threat of war, riots, civil disobedience or strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or industrial disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of airports or ports or any unforeseeable or unavoidable event beyond our control.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the ADO bus terminal, walk right. You are on the main road (Ave. Tulum)
Walk 3 blocks or 300 meters , following our signs.
When you see the speed bump in the road after the Hospital Tulum turn right and walk down to the next street, Polar Pte.
Turn left and you should see Casa del Sol, a large Mural of Casa Del Sol. Feel free to enter the wooden door, or ring the bell if locked (after 10pm). We will answer!
12 Cenotes (water caves) withing 15 km
Various ruins, all a bus ride away, including Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, and Xel Ha, the natural Aquarium.
Cancun is 134 north
Chetumal, 250 km, about 3 1/2 hours by bus.
The beach and Tulum ruins are 3.5 km from our hostel.