Ecotrip Hostel Ubatuba
Located at the city center; nearby you can find all sorts of restaurants, bars, supermarkets, shops and easy transportation to all parts of the city, as buses to all directions are stopping just round the corner.
We are a small, very clean, and familiar hostel. We give support to explore the diversity of activities all integrated with the largest Atlantic rain forest. Come and enjoy the beautiful beaches, learn to surf, dive with sea turtles, bike the trails and enjoy the waterfalls.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Bicycle hire
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Steam Room
- Swimming Pool
- Taxes included
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Inform time of arrival in case is after midnight, we do not have 24 hours reception. Reception Hours 7a.m. til 24p.m.
- Breakfast is not included, is optional for R$10,00/person/day
- Towels and blankets are not included. You can bring your own or we can offer for a laundry tax of R$5
-We ask a deposit of R$20 at the check-in, it is returned at check-out when Keys and bed linen is returned.
- We do not change the bed linen every day, if you wish to change it cost R$5 (laundry tax).
- We do not accept pets.
- Under age must book private rooms and be accompanied by legal person
- It is not allowed noise after 22hs, disobeying guests will be invited to leave the hostel - Check-in is at 2p.m. and check-out at 11a.m. Dosen´t matter the time of arrival
- Guest kitchen can be used until 10p.m. We have only one small refrigerator to all guests exclusive for foods. For drinks bring your own cooler
- We do not have air conditioning only fance in the bedrooms
- Dorms have individual lockers. BRING YOUR OWN PADLOCK
- We are not responsible for missing or forgotten objects or food.
Please contact us if you have any question.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
To get to the hostel:
From Sao Paulo city take the bus Litoranea / Passaro Marrom. Walk 6 blocks towards the ocean and turn right. Walk 2 blocks and turn first to the right.
From Paraty, Rio de Janeiro and Caraguatatuba take the Sao Jose bus line. Walk 1 block towards the ocean, turn first right and turn first right again.
WELCOME TO THE ECOTRIP HOSTEL!
Located at the city center, nearby you will find all sorts of restaurants, bars, supermarkets, shops and nightlife. At only 5 blocks from the central beach and 2 blocks from the local bus station with easy transportation to all Ubatuba beaches.