Mewargarh Palace is a family running guest house and a perfect place to stay in the heart of Udaipur.It is a new guest house started in August 2010.
The atmosphere of our guesthouse is very friendly. We use solar energy to heat our water which means you can have a lovely hot shower 24 hours and that is eco-friendly too. It is an amazing venue as from the roof you have an excellent view of City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Monsoon Palace, Old /new part of town, Havellies and surrounds Aravali range of mountains.
You can enjoy Indian, Chinese and Continental food in a musical atmosphere on high roof top restaurant.
Facilities in the guest house:
* Rooms attach/none attach toilet/shower with hot/cold water.
* Free use of Wi-Fi (Internet).
* Free lift luggage and postal service.
* Free use of linen, towels, soap and luggage room.
* Indian cooking lessons.
* Ayurvedic massages and henna painting.
* Books swap.
* Laundry service.
* Doctor on call.
* Bus, train and flight tickets.
* Pick-up and drop to airport.
* Internet/ e-mail (Skype, web-cam, headphones, card reader).
* Money exchange.
* Mini shop (Cigarettes, chocolates, shower gel, shampoo, memory card...)
* Arrangement of small parties/functions (birthday, Christmas).
* Auto-rickshaws and taxies for sightseeing tours in and around Udaipur.
* Arrangement of taxi or auto rickshaw to drop to bus-stop and train station on request.
* Organized tours to Ranakpur Jain-temple and Kumbhalgarh Fort by car.
* Horse riding.
It is a promise that your stay in our guest house will leave behind beautiful and joyful memories.
Auto-rickshaw from bus-stand and train station will cost about RS-70 to 80.
Pick-up from airport cost RS-600 (for non A/C), Rs700 (for A/C).
Drop -off to airport will cost Rs-600 (for non A/C), Rs700 (for A/C).
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Ceiling fan
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Taxes included
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Guest house is very close to famous Bade purohit ji ki haveli which is between chandpole gate and imlighat.
From Bus and train station Auto-rickshaw will cost about Rs 80 to 90.
Pick-up from airport cost RS-700 (for non A/C),Rs800 (for A/C).
Drop -off to airport will cost Rs-700 (for non A/C),Rs800 (for A/C).
Guest house is very close to famous Bade Purohit Ji Ki Haveli which is between Chandpole gate and Imlighat.Savage garden is just down the hill.5-10 minute walk to the clock tower,city palace and pichola lake.