Hostal Casa Valparaiso
Located in the heart of the Historic Area (protected area by UNESCO), between passages and stairways that
Casa Valpara�so Hostel offers comfortable beds at a low price. Besides, we can give you information to know the city, to go to places you wouldn't imagine (colorful streets among the hills, the bohemian charm, and the poetry in the city, which is the main attraction of this beautiful port. You will love it!).
This hostel is oriented to young travellers and it's located in the center of the historic area (protected by UNESCO), very close to viewpoints, museums, civic centers, the market (typical and unique place in Valpara�so), piers, beaches, bars, pubs, discos, and all the 'Porte�a bohemia'. In this city you can walk to all these places in a few minutes!
We offer you the best quality in beds, delicious breakfasts, hygiene, and the best crew to help you when you need it. That's our promise! As a traveller myself, that's what I expect.
* Internet WI-FI in all areas.
* Delicious breakfast (bread, tea or coffee, jam, butter, juice, fruit and eggs)
* Use of kitchen.
* Free tea or coffee.
* Quality mattresses, granting the rest you need.
* Tourist Orientation: maps, travel circuits, display of events, museums, restaurants, bars, bohemian Buenos Aires, etc..
* An environment where you feel at home from a friend.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- Breakfast Included
- Free Wifi
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
- By taxi (cl$3.500 to cl$4.500): from the bus terminal, request to go to street Papudo with Templeman, Cerro Concepcion. Then lower the Boulebar Papudo, finding the Pasaje Galvez.
- By bus (cl$300 to cl$450 per person): get off at Blanco street where the Turri Clocktower is, take the elevator (Concepcion), walk through Paseo Gervasoni until Papudo Street, then go down by Boulebar Papudo to Pasaje Galvez
* Ideally send an email or phone to report arrival time, to wait at the bus terminal.
Torrereloj Turri Ascensor Concepci�n Paseo Gervasoni Paseo Atkinson Casa Mirador Lucas Cerro Alegre Restaurantes Caf� Bar