Vang Vieng Sunrise View Resort
The best value 3 star resort in Vang Vieng. New, clean rooms in a tranquil garden setting only 5 minutes walk from the town centre. We pride ourselves in offering excellent customer service and providing comprehensive information on the many things to do and see in the area.
A la carte restaurant and bar, free wifi , great atmosphere – we promise to make your stay in Vang Vieng one to remember.
All rooms have aircon and TV. Our superior rooms have their own balconies with a garden view. . The garden is also a great place to relax with hammocks, sun loungers and even a fish pond looking over the lush green rice fields behind.
There are a number of local restaurants close by along with traditional herbal saunas .
The resort also provides a call in massage service to relieve your aches and pains after a hard days kayaking or climbing.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hotel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes not included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hotel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
- Standard double private room : These double bedrooms have a large comfy single beds with plenty of space inside, TV , aircon. and private bathroom.
- Standard twin private room: These twin rooms are spacious, clean and have two large, comfy single beds with private bathroom and hot shower, aircon and TV.
- Deluxe double private room: These mahogany finished rooms are comfortable, spacious and have a balcony overlooking the garden. Aircon, TV and wardrobe.
- Standard 3 bed private room: These rooms have 3 single beds, they are cool, comfy and spacious with a private bathroom , aircon and TV.
- Deluxe 3 bed private room: Spacious room with Aircon, TV and Ensuite bathroom. Gardeen view.
- Superior 4 bed family room: These rooms have two single beds and one double bed, they are cool, comfy and spacious with a private bathroom, aircon and TV.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
If you are coming from Vientiane to Vang Vieng then hop off the bus on route 13 opposite the disused airfield just after the south bus station, around 300 metres, you will see signs for phongsavanh resort, right next to Fasai restaurant. If you come from Luang Prabang you will be dropped off at the northern bus station and will have to take a 10,000 kip per person tuk tuk to the guesthouse, all tuk tuk drivers know where it is, just 4 minutes in a tuk tuk from the bus station. If you are dropped off in town then just look for the main 4 way intersection with Lao Telecom on the corner and head away from the river eastwards towards the old air strip then you cross the airstrip and within 3 minutes you will arrive at Phongsavanh Resort, nestled down a small lane in a nice local Lao village with friendly neighbours around.
Phongsavanh Resort is situated in Poorn Peng village just 3 minutes walk from the main town centre. It has great views of the rolling hills and rice paddies in between. It is down a small lane just off route 13 so there is easy access to go to see caves, waterfalls and the natural scenery around. All amenities are close by, being outside the centre it's peacefull, natural and you will have a sound sleep everynight.