Pension Ani Falstaff
Welcome to our Pension, located in an old classical building where you will first encounter the traditional old style of Vienna house.
Once inside, the mid sized reception on the right, with its friendly workers, will welcome you to Vienna, and Falstaff.
The choice of rooms is simple: there are 15 rooms, and 2 apartments. All the rooms are with shower/WC, and
In the morning you are served breakfast, we do not serve lunch and dinner but the crew at Falstaff will be happy to recommend you to a nice place to eat, or maybe even a good tour of Vienna. We will do everything to ensure the comfort of our guests.
Please note that you must arrive before 9pm. If you think you might arrive after 9pm you must contact Pension Falstaff before your arrival to make an alternative arrangement
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Bookings from 28.12.2014 until 03.01.2015
Cancellation free of charge up to 2 weeks before the arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, it will be charged 100%.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Once arrived in Vienna it will not be a hard task to find us.
If you come to us from the airport:
1. Take the bus to city air terminal (Hilton Hotel, 3).
2. Then take the underground U4 to Roauer Lnde, come to Grnentorgasse, which brings you to the Muellnergasse Nr.5. There you will see our building.
If you come from Westbahnhof:
1. Take U6 to the station Spittelau, and then take the U4 to the station Roauer Lnde.
2. Come to Grnentorgasse, which brings you to the Muellnergasse Nr.5.
If you come from Sdbahnhof:
1. Take street car D, it brings you directly to Schilikgasse.
2. Walk down, to the right side is the Muellnergasse Nr.5.
Palais Liechtenstein (museum, park)