B&B Florens is located in the Old Town of Vilnius, right near the famous Gates of Dawn and the Hale Market. So the majority of the remarkable historical objects of medieval Vilnius as well as restaurants, souvenir shops, shopping centers will be reachable within a few minutes by walk.
The central railway and bus stations are only a 5 minute walk away.
Each of the 7 individually designed and newly refurbished rooms of B&B Florens has a free of charge internet connection. Continental breakfast is being served directly in the room without any extra charges, at any time requested by guest.
Each of the 7 newly refurbished hotel style B&B rooms contains:
• private shower and WC room;
• individually controllable heating;
• free wireless internet access (unlimited);
• cable TV;
Some rooms are with balconies. Most of rooms are dedicated for non smoking guests.
• continental breakfast is being served directly in the room without any extra charges, at any time requested by guest;
• towels and linen are included;
• free wireless internet access in every room;
• everyday room services;
• free Public Parking is available on site;
• pick-up from the airport (on request, price: 10-15 Eur);
• storage of your luggage from the Check-out time until departure.
*CASH PAYMENTS ONLY
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- Cable TV
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Only 10 minutes drive from the Vilnius' International Airport ( taxi ~10 Eur, available 24 hours) and a few minutes by walk from Vilnius Railway and Bus Station.
Easy access from the Airport to the Train/Bus station:
- 7 min by local train (every 20 min, price - 2 Lt). Train is available every day from 5 am to 1 am;
- Bus No 1 or any other to 'Stotis' (Central Bus and train stations)
It is also possible to book a transfer at the hotel (10 Eur) - we need to know: time of arrival and flight number. Service is bookable at least 24 hours in advance.
B&B Florens (Sodu str.4) is located in the heart of Vilnius, right in the historical Old Town.
The majority of the remarkable historical objects and main sights of medieval Vilnius are in a very close proximity:
����� the famous Gates of Dawn (100 metres away);
����� the Hale Market (100 metres);
����� the City Hall Square with its����� many restaurants and cozy caf�s (300 metres);
����� Pilies Street (the main pedestrian street, 500 metres);
����� the Castle of Gediminas, Cathedral Square, the Presidential Palace and Vilnius University (less than 10 min by walk).
The central train and bus stations are only a 5-minute walk away.