Home Made House
A real home away from home. Perfectly located small cozy place, where Christmas Eve dinner is a tradition as in all Lithuanian families. You will be a personal guest here, so be sure the staff will do their best to make your stay happy.
We are not a place of big parties, but we love chamber ones! We will show you how good Lithuanian wine is and can teach how to drink vodka in a local way. Every morning we serve warm breakfast with a traditional touch – bigger or smaller, but always homemade and fresh.
We provide free maps, local tips and other tourist info for you to discover the city at its best. Besides the main city attractions, we will share with you our favorite places to eat, drink, party, or we even take you to some if you need a company.
You will find light, cozy rooms here and we are probably the only hostel in town having high quality mattresses for your comfortable sleep. Every bed has a reading lamp and you can lock your belongings in a big personal locker under the bed. Fully equipped kitchen is for your disposal.
- No curfew, no lockout
- Free bed linens
- Free towels on request
- Free coffee, tea and spices
- Free homemade breakfast, every time different
- Free big lockers under your bed
- Free maps and tips
- Free walking tours (warm season)
- Free luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Tours and Activities
- Laundry service
- We don’t accept groups of more than 4 people. We care about social balance in the hostel, so if you are bigger group, please check for bigger hostels.
- We are small, but social! The common area is yours to have conversations till midnight, but from midnight to 8am – we ask for silence or to party outside.
- The 6 bed dorm is an open room and very lightly separated from the staircase. There is no much noise in the night normally, but if you are a light sleeper, take it into consideration.
- There is one shower (and two separate toilets) for 12 people, that is almost never a problem, but if the possible chance of few minutes waiting ruins your day, think it over before booking.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Bicycle hire
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Out of respect for our neighbours and other guests we will ask you not to get too drunk, not to be too loud and treat the hostel place as a home of yours and the other guests.
We do not accept credit cards.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Bus and Train Stations:
1. Train and bus stations are located next to each other, so from both of them go down STOTIES street – the street wich starts in front of the Train Station.
2. At first crossing turn to SODŲ street – the one between Čili pica and Hotel Panorama.
2. Keep left when the street splits up - to GELIŲ street until you step onto PYLIMO street.
3. Now turn left and after about 30 meters turn right to RŪDNINKŲ street.
4. On your right you will see the All Saints Church and just in front of the Church, on the left side of street, turn to the courtyard entrance with the No.13 above.
5. Ring the door bell of the most central door - No. 5.:)
From the Airport you can take: a bus, a train or Shuttle bus:
A bus No. 1 or No. 2. Both of them leave fom outside the Airport and go to the Station (last stop called STOTIES), where the Bus and Train Stations are. You can buy a ticket at the bus driver for 3,50 Litas. Do not forget to punch it in!
Train trip from Airport to the Train station takes only 7 minutes and costs 2,50 Litas.
Airport Shuttle bus ride takes 10 minutes and costs 3 Litas.
From the Station, follow the directions „From the Bus and Train stations“ to find us.
If you take a taxi, note that the regular price from Airport to the Hostel costs about 20 Litas.
The location will not disappoint you: it is just few minutes walking from the Central Station (650 m.) and in 3 minutes on foot you get to the main square of the Old Town – Town Hall Square (350 m.). We are easy to reach from the Airport as well. All the central places are around and if you need to get further - the bus stop is just few steps away.
Being between busy spots, at the same time we enjoy our calm historical courtyard with some sights right in the yard!