Home Made House/Hostel
Friendly, relaxed, home style hostel, perfectly located in the old town with free home made breakfast every morning. Personal approach to our guests is natural for us, so make sure you will find here a feeling of your close friends place.
Beeing a small hostel, we are not a place of big parties, but we love chamber ones! Bring your buzz and join us in our kitchen – lounge area for the conversation and/ or board games (the world flags is our favorite!). We will show you how good Lithuanian wine is and can teach how to drink vodka in a local way. Every morning we serve free warm breakfast with a traditional touch – bigger or smaller, but always homemade and fresh.
You will get free maps, local tips and all info you need to discover the city at its best. Besides the city attractions, we will share with you the best places to eat, drink, party, and if you need a company, we will take you out for a drink or two. And don‘t hesitate to ask us about shooting, kanoying, air ballooning and other fun tours.
Here you will find light, cozy rooms and we are probably the only hostel in town having high quality mattresses for your comfortable sleep. Every bed has a reading lamp and big personal lockers under the beds. Fully equipped kitchen with unlimited cofe and tea is for your disposal.
- No curfew, no lockout
- Free bed linens
- Free towels under request
- Free unlimited coffee, tea and spices
- Free homemade breakfast, every time different
- Free big lockers under your bed
- Free city maps and tips
- Free walking tours
- Free luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Fully equiped kitchen
- Laundry service
- Tours and Activities
Being backpackers friendly place, we don’t accept groups of more than 4 people. If you are bigger group, please check for bigger hostels.
We believe in the our guests right to sleep well, so no loud conversations in the kitchen - common area from midnight to 8am. If you don’t want to sleep yet at this time, we will recommend a nice pub to prolong your sitting.
The 6 bed dorm is an open room, lightly separated from the staircase. There is no noise in the night normally, but if you are a light sleeper, bring your earplugs just in case.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Bicycle hire
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- No Curfew
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Follow the guidelines how to find us. It is easy, but not much signs from the street.
- Check In Time: 14.00, Check Out Time: 11:30, but you can store your luggage with us for free until needed.
- We do not accept groups of more than 4 people together (!!).
- From January 21 to March 31, 2015 only Private rooms available to book and we will not serve breakfast for this period. Free coffee/tea and kitchen facilities remains at your disposal
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Bus and Train Stations:
1. Train and bus stations are located next to each other, so from both of them go down STOTIES street – the street wich starts in front of the Train Station.
2. At first crossing turn to SODŲ street – the one between Čili pica and Hotel Panorama.
2. Keep left when the street splits up - to GELIŲ street until you step onto PYLIMO street.
3. Now turn left and after about 30 meters turn right to RŪDNINKŲ street.
4. On your right you will see the All Saints Church and just in front of the Church, on the left side of street, turn to the courtyard entrance with the No.13 above.
5. Ring the door bell of the most central door - No. 5.:)
From the Airport you can take: a bus, a train or Shuttle bus:
A bus No. 1 or No. 2. Both of them leave fom outside the Airport and go to the Station (last stop called STOTIES), where the Bus and Train Stations are. You can buy a ticket at the bus driver for 3,50 Litas. Do not forget to punch it in!
Train trip from Airport to the Train station takes only 7 minutes and costs 2,50 Litas.
Airport Shuttle bus ride takes 10 minutes and costs 3 Litas.
From the Station, follow the directions „From the Bus and Train stations“ to find us.
If you take a taxi, note that the regular price from Airport to the Hostel costs about 20 Litas.
Our location is just perfect, especially if you arrive from the Bus/ Train Station: it’s just few minutes walk from the Bus/ Train Station, the same as the main square of the Old Town - Town Hall Square! Super easy to reach from the Airport as well. Located between busy spots, at the same time we enjoy our calm historical courtyard with some sights right in the yard! All the central places are around and if you need to get any further - the bus stop is few steps away.