Patchwork Warsaw Hostel
Discover Patchwork Warsaw Hostel and prepare for the exciting adventure in a vibrant city like never before! We are located in the very city centre, close to the most attractive landmarks in Warsaw. You will feel the nightlife vibes coming from the Vistula, hear the buzz from nearby stores, cafes, restaurants and you will get to know the fascinating history of Warsaw!
Patchwork Warsaw Hostel has been named the best hostel in Warsaw for Backpackers (Summer 2018)!
We will show you the unique and vibrant city that is located in the centre of Europe, full of restaurants, clubs, fascinating history and extraordinary nature.
We will tell you more about the Vistula boulevards we are very proud of. Probably, we are over there if not at the hostel. We will show you the Royal Park and the Royal Road which will lead you to the Old Town. We will also boast about the view from the Palace of Science and Culture, offer you a tour at the National Stadium and suggest going to the POLIN Musem. We will also show you the park at the roof of the Library of the University of Warsaw. You will discover our legendary Chmielna street which was one of the favourite places on the prewar map of Warsaw. You will meet the best Warsaw buskers here and eat delicious donuts. Everything is within walking distance. There are also city bikes for rent next to us if you prefer to take a small ride. The Metro will come in handy to visit the right bank of the riverside – Praga. The district of contrasts, street art and culture.
We do not sleep at night! We start our night by taking a shot from a famous place – Pawilony or one of our favourite bars in Nowy Świat.
I've got for you plenty mixed dorms but also very comfortable twins and doubles and lots of facilities. Everything created and designed in this unique patchwork style! Patchwork Warsaw Hostel teems with life. You can have some rest in our spacious reception where travellers team up to share their adventurous experience. You will find somebody from our team here all the time who will answer your questions and help you plan your stay in Warsaw.
Our common room is located next to the reception – this is the place where you can relax after exhausting sightseeing, watch TV, surf on the Internet, use our computer or read a book. Our guests love spending time there, sharing their own experience and getting acquainted with our Patch Friends.
There are fully-equipped kitchens on each floor. Fridges, stoves, microwaves – everything you need to prepare your delicious meal. Additionally, you can have breakfast at a nearby bistro. Nobody likes standing in the queue, this is why you will find the bathrooms on each floor, separate for men and women. Hairdryers and towels can be rented at the reception.
We have also prepared the laundry service for you. We all travel and know that sometimes you need to wash your clothes. We are also ready in case you need to leave your luggage.
If you want to hop in for some beer, try to find our SecretPatch Bar and join us to have a wonderful time!
We can't wait to see you!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- Age Restriction
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Rooms
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Patchwork Design Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 3 PM.
Check out before 11 AM.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival date.
Payment for standard bookings: upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Payment for non refundable bookings: property will charge the used credit card at any time after the booking has been made.
If you need an invoice, please inform the property directly within 24 h after the booking has been made. Otherwise the property won’t issue the invoice.
Please note that the refundable key deposit payable at check-in is PLN 50 or EUR 10.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the Central Railway Station:
- by public transport: catch trams 7, 8, 9 or 22 from the station going in the east direction and get off at Muzeum Narodowe (third stop), you gonna see a very surreal palm in the middle of a huge roundabout. Cross the street to the left side and go through a passage next to building with Sephora drugstore and Empik media store. Walk for 1 minute and you will see me waiting for you in the courtyard.
- by foot: exit the station through the eastern gate from the main hall. Take a 5 minutes walk alongside the Palace of Culture and Sciences - one of the most famous buildings in Poland until you reach a underground passage next to Metro Station 'Centrum', pass through it to the other side and turn left next to round bank building called Rotunda. Then turn right and walk on Aleje Jerozolimskie until you reach a crossing with Krucza street, turn left and then the first turn right into Chmielna street. Fallow it until you reach a passage gate at building number 5 with my sign on it. I already see you there my friend!
From the Chopin Airport:
- From the arrivals terminal catch the bus 175 and then get off on the 20th stop called Foksal. From it just cross the street and on the other side just go through a passage gate with crazy cheap shot bar. You already can see me in the courtyard there!
From Main Bus Station:
- Catch bus 127, 158 or 517 and get off at Muzeum Narodowe bus stop. do you see the fake palm tree? Good! Now you just have to cross main street to the right and the Nowy Swiat street to the left. Just turn right until you get to the passage gate and you see me there chillin in the courtyard with my buddies and waiting for you.
From Modlin Airport:
- By train: take the train from Modlin to the Central Railway Station or Main Local Railway Station (Warszawa Srodmiescie) which are just 2 minutes apart from each other, then to find me just fallow the same directions as for the Central Railway Station.
From the Polski Bus Stations:
- From either one (Mlociny or Wilanowska) catch the first metro line and get off from it at the station called Centrum, then to find me just fallow the same directions as for the Central Railway Station.